Where's Annie?

If visiting the site just say a general hello and leave as much information as you like! Introduce yourself or announce your news - wish someone a Happy Birthday etc! You can also leave messages here if you are wishing to trace friends.

Where's Annie?

Postby chris t » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:36 am

Haven't heard from Annie for a while - has anyone else been in touch with her? Is she OK?
Always was, always will be Aboriginal land
chris t
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Re: Where's Annie?

Postby chris t » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:43 am

I'm Annie's Australian cuz, in case you're wondering.

Just want to know that she's OK - we usually email on a regular basis and I know she's on this site a lot. But things have gone quiet and those of you who know her well, know that that's not like Annie.

Anyway, if someone has heard from, or of her, it would be good to know that she's OK.

Cheers, C
chris t
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby Annie » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:08 pm

Oh sweetheart, I am fine. I am just working a lot and preparing for trial on April 13, so I am just busy, busy, busy! Spoke with the brada this past weekend and he is saving up to come to see you! I can't believe it myself! Funny! He won't get on a plane to come and see me, but he will go half way around the world to see you! You are so spoiled! LMAO!

Hope you are well!

Love, hugs and kisses!

Annie

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Luv ya billions!!!
Annie
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby chris t » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:23 am

So good to hear you're OK Annie...I have been a bit worried, although trying to keep a lid on it...but relieved that it's just work that's keeping you so quiet....

I'm glad the fella is putting the dollars away and I'm hoping of course that you are planning to do the same - next Easter we'll all be up at Byron Bay 'shakin our booties' at the Blues Festival.

Of course it won't be the same as dancing the 'Gay Gordon' at the MOK Music Festival, but I can guarantee that you will have a rollicking good time!

Much love,

Chris
chris t
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Return to Introductions, Say Hello, Announcements or trace friends!