Memories

If visiting the site just say a general hello and leave as much information as you like! Introduce yourself or announce your news - wish someone a Happy Birthday etc! You can also leave messages here if you are wishing to trace friends.

Memories

Postby klass » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:08 pm

Was looking through some old photo albumns recently and in seconds was taken back 49 years. When I was 16 I made friends with a Carradale boy named John Macfadyen, who was 18 at that time. He lived at home and my family went to Carradale for summer holidays. A whole lifetime has passed and I would love to get in touch with him and hear about his life and family and where he now lives! Please let him know I am looking for him - just to say "hello". My e-mail address is: gailsanchez@hotmail.com. My home telephone is: 01428729769 . My work telephone is: 01483750240. Thanks for your help

Klass
klass
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Re: Memories

Postby jdcarra » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:19 pm

klass wrote:Was looking through some old photo albumns recently and in seconds was taken back 49 years. When I was 16 I made friends with a Carradale boy named John Macfadyen, who was 18 at that time. He lived at home and my family went to Carradale for summer holidays. A whole lifetime has passed and I would love to get in touch with him and hear about his life and family and where he now lives! Please let him know I am looking for him - just to say "hello". My e-mail address is: gailsanchez@hotmail.com. My home telephone is: 01428729769 . My work telephone is: 01483750240. Thanks for your help

Klass

Klass
My neighbour is John McFadyen (now retired), just lives round the road from my house.
I'll e-mail you tomorrow when i get in touch with him to confirm right person.
Carradale's local website

www.the-carradale-goat.co.uk
jdcarra
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Introductions, Say Hello, Announcements or trace friends!