Looking for Ewing & Jana McPherson

If visiting the site just say a general hello and leave as much information as you like! Introduce yourself or announce your news - wish someone a Happy Birthday etc! You can also leave messages here if you are wishing to trace friends.

Looking for Ewing & Jana McPherson

Postby Judy » Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:12 am

We are old friends of theirs, last visited Campbeltown in 1987. Would like to communicate with them thru email if possible. We are John and Judy Knight. Our email address is flagal2@earthlink.net We are thinking of coming to visit, maybe next summer; would like to include you and your family in a visit. Please let us know how you're doing. Hoping to hear from you, Judy
Judy
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Re: Looking for Ewing & Jana McPherson

Postby jdcarra » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:25 am

Judy wrote:We are old friends of theirs, last visited Campbeltown in 1987. Would like to communicate with them thru email if possible. We are John and Judy Knight. Our email address is flagal2@earthlink.net We are thinking of coming to visit, maybe next summer; would like to include you and your family in a visit. Please let us know how you're doing. Hoping to hear from you, Judy

They still live and work in Campbeltown.

I have e-mailed you Judy.
Carradale's local website

www.the-carradale-goat.co.uk
jdcarra
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: Looking for Ewing & Jana McPherson

Postby Alyson » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:38 pm

Hi Judy, its Alyson here, Jana & Ewing's middle baby :lol: i'm not really on here but one of my friends told me you had posted so thought i'd come on & give u a wee reply, mum & dad not that up to date with emailing yet but i will email you from mine.

They said that would be gr8 to see you both if you were coming.

Hope everyone is well, hows kids & grandkids doin?

Love The MacPhersons
Alyson
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Return to Introductions, Say Hello, Announcements or trace friends!