to my wee cousins

If visiting the site just say a general hello and leave as much information as you like! Introduce yourself or announce your news - wish someone a Happy Birthday etc! You can also leave messages here if you are wishing to trace friends.

to my wee cousins

Postby MumphysMum » Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:49 pm

Just to say it was fantastic seeing you all last night. Sorry if I left without saying a proper goodbye, but we had to be up early this morning to get home by early afternoon.
Don't forget, I'm in the toon this coming week and will be at the bar on Friday evening, so see you then!
MumphysMum
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

hi

Postby amron » Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:57 pm

Hi MumphysMum
Glad you got back all right I was nearly joining you down south today. i will never master these blooming roundabouts. Mabey I will get a present of the navigation system. I will keep hinting. :D
Had a brilliant day photos are brill I will get copies and let you see them on Friday. :D
How is the head today? I never seen anybody shift bottles like the top end of the table :lol: :lol:
Better get the bar stocked for the gang. Do you wish a driver?
See you Friday.
amron
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby MumphysMum » Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:11 pm

Have you checked ebay for sat navs? Hubby has got John Cleese shouting directions to him, its fun!
I don't know how I didn't have a hangover this morning, but I honestly didn't... but I could only face toast for breakfast, hubby managed a full breakfast tho'.
I won't drink too much on Friday, don't know if Peninver could handle it?!? Anyway, I could blame 'mamie', she poured so much into my glass it overflowed, and I had to get Lorna to help drink it!
MumphysMum
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby Lorna Mac » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:34 pm

Hi mumphys mum was really nice to see you both. Am really sorry for spilling wine on you. Will try to refrain from spilling any on you on Friday night. Amron glad you made it back in one peace. Cant believe you went wrong way on one way system. :shock: No wonder we dont let you out very often. :roll:
Lorna Mac
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby amron » Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:06 pm

Hey give me some credit I never went the wrong way on a one way system I just kept taking the wrong exit. Must say thanks to the boys in blue for guiding me in the right direction. I just like to take detours.
I was still better than the glesga taxi driver that let us of at the Hilton instead of 1 Devonshire what a plonker he was, give him credit he came back just as we arrived at the right hotel looking windswept and frozen. Think poor brother was thinking we weren't coming.
I am going to wear my oilskins when I see you Friday, poor MumphysMum she was drenched. :) :)
amron
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby MumphysMum » Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:20 pm

I won't be wearing my best trousers! :D
MumphysMum
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Return to Introductions, Say Hello, Announcements or trace friends!