CLASS OF 1982

If visiting the site just say a general hello and leave as much information as you like! Introduce yourself or announce your news - wish someone a Happy Birthday etc! You can also leave messages here if you are wishing to trace friends.

CLASS OF 1982

Postby knock » Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:52 pm

Reunion meetings are underway for the CLASS of 1982 reunion in 2010. :<> :<> :<>
The next meeting will take place in the Burnside Bar on Thursday 22nd January 2009 at 1930hrs.

More committee members are needed, particularly males as there is only one man at present :lol: :lol: :lol:

For those who can't remember classmates of that year include Kay Lafferty, Louise Jackson, Jane Smith, Mandy Lay, Lorna Byrne and Neil McSporran.

Come along on the 22nd and help organise a great weekend in 2010 :wink:

Knock
knock
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Re: CLASS OF 1982

Postby the ice maiden » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:53 pm

You forgot to say a good man at that :wink: I'm just sookin in wae him to make sure he comes back! You better watch-those folk might put people off going. Looking forward to it. I'll take a sponge for the envelopes so that I don't get extra calories licking the envelopes-the action plan has started :)
the ice maiden
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby Ags » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:30 pm

Some of us "Class of 1980" are experiencing withdrawal symptoms from our Burnside reunion meetings girls, so don't be stuck if you don't get any more committee members....... you only need to ask :D
Hope it goes well for you!
Ags
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby chattichatton » Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:53 am

does this mean the class of 83 is next of a reunion . SCD you had better start planning if it does :D
chattichatton
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby Admin3 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:38 pm

Class of '82.

If your committee can make use of a Private Forum on here please let us know - there are several committees making use of this facility. I am sure your only male member will explain how it works. :wink:
Admin
Admin3
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Sheik Yir Erse » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:10 pm

I know ALOT of people who were in that year, I can't believe they started in 1982 :shock: Most of them are SO young and fresh-faced looking, surely it was 1992 they started the Grammar? :wink: Either that, or they were years ahead of their time :lol:
Sheik Baby Sheik (_/_) (_\_) (_/_) (_\_) (_/_) (_\_)
Sheik Yir Erse
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby alfaethetoon » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:31 pm

Louise fired off an email so i plan on coming over.
I've only bumped intae about 3 of you in the last 20 years.

hugz tae the toon.

alasdair (the one that moved to germany in 3rd year)
alfaethetoon
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Postby Class of 71 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:14 pm

Well its going to be a busy Burnside that night, as we the Class of 71 committee hold our meetings on the last Thursday of the month in that said bar.
I do hope you will respect your elders and let us have a seat when we come in at 8.
Make your committee nights special, enjoyable, and fun, but always work as a group and share the work load, then watch how your members become best friends, and in a funny way grow and bond together like a second family.
We (C.O.71 committee) wish you well with your reunion venture, it will be hard work for you all, so you have to make the nights fun, even having one of your meeting nights in a dress up theme, these are the little things that will help make it all worth while. Good luck to you all.
Welcome, the class of 71 awaits the pleasure of your company.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Class of 71
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby Sheik Yir Erse » Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:28 am

alfaethetoon wrote:Louise fired off an email so i plan on coming over.
I've only bumped intae about 3 of you in the last 20 years.

hugz tae the toon.

alasdair (the one that moved to germany in 3rd year)

Surely not the Caped Crusader of Tomaig Road? The man who deserted me, just when Mr McLay was starting to like us as well :wink: :lol: :lol: Bet you wished you'd stuck in at German now Mein Herr, or should that be Nae Herr :wink:
Sheik Baby Sheik (_/_) (_\_) (_/_) (_\_) (_/_) (_\_)
Sheik Yir Erse
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Ags » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:01 pm

Class of 71 wrote: then watch how your members become best friends, and in a funny way grow and bond together like a second family.

I have just replied on the local thread about reunions but have to wholeheartedly agree with this.....
We (the class of 1980 committee) are a group who hadn't spent a huge amount of time together since leaving school but the friendship is set in stone now and we will still have 3 or 4 nights out together a year, 2 weeks tonight being the next one :lol:
Can't wait!!
Ags
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Return to Introductions, Say Hello, Announcements or trace friends!