Happy 40th Catrona

If visiting the site just say a general hello and leave as much information as you like! Introduce yourself or announce your news - wish someone a Happy Birthday etc! You can also leave messages here if you are wishing to trace friends.

Happy 40th Catrona

Postby Ags » Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:35 pm

Welcome to the new decade Catrona and I hope you have a great party tonight!! Gutted that I am now not going to manage but I'm sure it will all go well! Make sure you get plenty photos!! 40 really isn't that bad :D. Enjoy X
Ags
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Re: Happy 40th Catrona

Postby the ice maiden » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:40 am

Happy 40th Catrona from me and my 'pimp'!
Had an absolutely fantastic time at the party last night, even though a wee tad more of body was exposed than I had planned :oops:
Enjoy your day today luv x
the ice maiden
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby Ags » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:39 pm

You were up early Icemaiden or had you not been to bed :lol: The Bay City Roller (way before out time) has just been filling me in on your exposure and your hubby's fantastic outfit! Any photos?? Still gutted to miss out! Didn't even enjoy xfactor :shock:
Ags
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby the ice maiden » Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:34 am

First after party that I've left before breakfast has been served! The only saving grace that I had was the decision not to wear my lovely surgical stockings-I would've definitely put everyone off the buffet :lol:
Got some good photos-don't think there was any of the 'disrobing', but we can't figure out how to put them on here. Have tried to follow the instructions, but no joy. If we can figure it out I'll post them.
the ice maiden
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Return to Introductions, Say Hello, Announcements or trace friends!