ANGUS MARTIN - how to make contact?

If visiting the site just say a general hello and leave as much information as you like! Introduce yourself or announce your news - wish someone a Happy Birthday etc! You can also leave messages here if you are wishing to trace friends.

ANGUS MARTIN - how to make contact?

Postby A CAMPBELL ABROAD » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:19 pm

Hi :-)

This is my first posting on 'The Kintyre Forum' - and well over due I might add. I hope I am not overstepping the etiquette of the rules of the site by posting this message?

I would dearly like to make contact with Angus Martin of Campbeltown. Being a local author I am hoping that someone out there may be kind enough to put me in contact with him. Our Campbell ancestors were siblings. Angus's articles in 'Wee Drams' has been a wonderful source of information and I would like to connect him to some of his ancestors families who moved from Kintyre to Glasgow & further afield over the years.

Sincerely - Steve Campbell.
A CAMPBELL ABROAD
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Re: ANGUS MARTIN - how to make contact?

Postby Malky » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:50 pm

Angus stays on Saddell Street. Try http://www.192.com for more detail.

Malky
Malky
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby cgms310 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:27 am

I have sent you a PM with details.

Regards,

Charles.
cgms310
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby A CAMPBELL ABROAD » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:01 am

Hi :-)

Heavens - 70 odd hits to my posting within a matter of hours. How wonderful - I am mightily impressed :-)

Thank you Malky for the link & a big 'TA' to Charles G. M. Stuart for PMing me with contact details [I have reply PMed you :-)]. Thank you all so very much. I know after researching my family tree I have many scattered family connections living in Campbeltown. More posts for the future - Till then :-)

Cheers ~ Steve Campbell.
A CAMPBELL ABROAD
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Return to Introductions, Say Hello, Announcements or trace friends!