Girlguiding Kintyre

If visiting the site just say a general hello and leave as much information as you like! Introduce yourself or announce your news - wish someone a Happy Birthday etc! You can also leave messages here if you are wishing to trace friends.

Girlguiding Kintyre

Postby AL » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:10 am

I hope this is allowed :D

Girlguiding Kintyre now has its own website (still under construction but getting there) if anyone would like to have a look. Remember to say hello in the Guestbook.

http://www.girlguidingkintyre.btik.com
AL
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Re: Girlguiding Kintyre

Postby Govangirl » Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:30 pm

I found this really interesting AL as I have a very long history of Guiding. I would be really interested infinding out how healthy it is in Kintyre. Here, we have long lists for Rainbows and Brownies but we lose a lot when it comes to joining the Guides and then round about the age of 13/14. Is it the same there?
Blow away the dreams that tear you apart
Blow away the dreams that break your heart
Blow away the lies that leave you nothing but lost and brokenhearted
Govangirl
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: Girlguiding Kintyre

Postby AL » Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:29 pm

Hi GovanGirl

We're almost in exactly the same position as you Guiding wise. Rainbows and Brownies we have lots of (although there's always room for more :wink: ) but Guides we struggle with. Once the girls go to the Grammar thats it, Guides isn't cool anymore. I'm trying to come up with ways to change this but not sure where to begin!
AL
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Return to Introductions, Say Hello, Announcements or trace friends!