Any Heavy vehicle maint foreman/mechanic looking for a job

If visiting the site just say a general hello and leave as much information as you like! Introduce yourself or announce your news - wish someone a Happy Birthday etc! You can also leave messages here if you are wishing to trace friends.

Any Heavy vehicle maint foreman/mechanic looking for a job

Postby Dunc R » Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:14 pm

Hi Folks,

Not sure if this is the right area, am sure if it's not admin will place it in the correct area. I live in the town but at preset work in Egypt. I have been talking to the vehicle fleet manager here and he is looking for at least one possibly two heavy vehicle maintenance repair foreman. As I say the job is in Egypt therefore its tax free, accommodation and food provided free.

Unfortunately I am not privy to the salary on offer or what the package is regarding flights, leave etc. If you are interested or know someone who is then please either PM me or contact me via the forum. I have a copy of the job description and more than willing to pass on to any who is interested, will also give a brief over view of the area.

Here is the opening statement on the job description:

"SUMMARY STATEMENT: Carries out assigned 1st, 2nd and 3rd line maintenance and repair tasks on appropriate vehicles and equipment. Provides technical expertise to subordinates as required. Ensures that vehicles are inspected and processed through the shop in a timely manner."

Duncan
Dunc R
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Return to Introductions, Say Hello, Announcements or trace friends!