Howdy from Oz

If visiting the site just say a general hello and leave as much information as you like! Introduce yourself or announce your news - wish someone a Happy Birthday etc! You can also leave messages here if you are wishing to trace friends.

Howdy from Oz

Postby susanmcc » Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:10 am

Hello All,

My cousin sent me the link to this site - on strict orders from Davey..so thought I'd say hello. Site looks great! I'll send the link to all my aussie mates. They are always asking me what 'home' is like so now I can point them here!

Will check in again soon - bye for now.

Sue :D
susanmcc
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Postby elainemck » Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:25 pm

Hi Sue

Glad you joined... think it was an order!! It's a great site and now we can keep in touch with all the goss!!

Take care

elaine x :D
elainemck
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Say hello

Postby kbm » Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:26 pm

Hi Elaine/Susan
I'm glad you have joined up. Saves any grief from Davie P. How are you both? The sites good and let's us keep upto date with home. Hoping to be in Campbeltown over the next few weeks. Hope to get a night out in the comm, if allowed!!
kbm
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Three baldricks in the one place...

Postby Ship called Dignity » Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:34 pm

Is this a McCallum re-union?! :lol:

Good to hear from you Susan, sorry I missed you before Christmas when you were home. Hope things are going well!

Hopefully everyone will keep the scoop up to date - and you can all keep in touch!

No doubt will see Elaine and Baldrick of Carfin in the toon soon enough...and your right Kevin - you'll naw be allowed out! :wink:

Que....uncle Douglas and Jimmy next to post! :shock: :lol:
Last edited by Ship called Dignity on Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ship called Dignity
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Saddell

Postby Admin3 » Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:58 pm

Susan,

Thought you would like this photo taken yesterday! :lol:

Saddell Bay which lies on the east coast of Kintyre - about 9 miles north of Campbeltown. The Isle of Arran can be seen in the background.

(I know you know this Susan but just in case any of your Aussie mates are visiting! :D )
Admin
Admin3
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby GarySutherland » Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:56 pm

You know, I think my Landrover broke down just about where you took that photo from the other day, Bl@@dy propane-powered monstrosity that it is.

I've been meaning to get down to Saddell beach and take some pictures of it and the castle.

Gary
GarySutherland
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Thanks for the photo!

Postby susanmcc » Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:22 am

Hello - thanks for the photo. I have to say it looks a lot nicer weather wise than the last couple of times I've been home (that's what I get for coming home at Christmas - daftie!). :lol:

Great to see!

Cheers,
Susan :D
susanmcc
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Return to Introductions, Say Hello, Announcements or trace friends!