New Baby - Kathryn Callaghan

If visiting the site just say a general hello and leave as much information as you like! Introduce yourself or announce your news - wish someone a Happy Birthday etc! You can also leave messages here if you are wishing to trace friends.

New Baby - Kathryn Callaghan

Postby Ags » Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:55 pm

Rachel (Kerr) and Des Callaghan are the very proud parents of baby Kathryn who arrived at 3.50am yesterday! John Kerr is completely besotted with grand-daughter number two - lovely news after such a sad start to the year. Can't wait to see her :D
Ags
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby knock » Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:18 pm

Aw that's lovely. Went to school with Rachel. Can you pass on my congrats to her and her family. I'm sure ags and I agree that girls are better than boys!!!!

(I await all the emails that tell me otherwise! :lol: :lol: :lol: )

anyway congratulations!!! :D
knock
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby SmithD » Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:54 pm

Congrats to all!

And not sure about the girls thing! They turn into disco divas! :lol:
SmithD
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: New Baby - Kathryn Callaghan

Postby Ship called Dignity » Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:31 am

Ags wrote:Rachel (Kerr) and Des Callaghan are the very proud parents of baby Kathryn who arrived at 3.50am yesterday! John Kerr is completely besotted with grand-daughter number two - lovely news after such a sad start to the year. Can't wait to see her :D

That is great news - congrats to all. No doubt will see the little one soon when she visits.

knock wrote:I'm sure ags and I agree that girls are better than boys!!!!

(I await all the emails that tell me otherwise! :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Aye, they are that for sure Knock - then they turn into a teenager and then you'll be wishing they were boys! :shock: :lol:
Ship called Dignity
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Pans Lass » Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:28 pm

Lovely news . Please pass on my love to Rachel, Des and big sister Tess. :D Hope to see them whaen down next time.

A big hug and kiss to Granpa John too. :wink:

Not sure about the girl/boy thing . Got one of each as teenagers and can agree with Davie P and SmithD ......wish I had two teenage boys . Girls great before teens. . :lol:
Pans Lass
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby petewick » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:38 am

Congratulations to Rachel and Des and all the family.

petewick
KGB
BALD AND EXPLOSIVE AN' JEEST GET THE BEER UP
petewick
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Ags » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:58 pm

Going to see them tomorrow so will pass on all good wishes - thank you on their behalf! Just not sure whether to go ferry or crianlarich :roll: - whichever way will be worth it!! In response to the girl comment knock ..... I seem to have lost my gorgeous girl to a 9 year old demon who slams doors and stamps feet - Gawd help me when she's 14 :shock: - As a shopaholic though girls are so much easier to spend lots and lots and lots of money on :lol: :lol:
Ags
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Return to Introductions, Say Hello, Announcements or trace friends!