General Jack!

If visiting the site just say a general hello and leave as much information as you like! Introduce yourself or announce your news - wish someone a Happy Birthday etc! You can also leave messages here if you are wishing to trace friends.

Postby Sweltered » Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:17 am

See if you had gone to Johnsons (?) in High Street you could've had 10 No.6 and a book of matches for 23.5p
OOH did they knock down McCaigs folly.....
Sweltered
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby artyg » Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:46 am

my friend and i used to gather up 12p each and buy 10 embassy regal or gold bond and smoke 5 each while her mum and dad would be at the bingo blowing the smoke out the window I am showing my age can u still buy gold bond gave up ten years ago but used to steal my friends brothers no 6 they took ur breath away in other words rotten also a single used to cost 2p who remembers that
artyg

Postby Sweltered » Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:18 am

I believe my rate when in the grammar circa 1983 was 10p for a single :wink:
OOH did they knock down McCaigs folly.....
Sweltered
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby general jack o'niell » Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:10 pm

oh right!!! i'll plan my death to fit in with your holiday plans, no problem!!!

johnsons too far away, that 's bandit country, you could get caught oot by thon wode painted heathen across the road, arto something or other? blue face, kilt and a mass of bad keegan perm, frightening sight.

i remember the time my auntie zena sent me for a stone of potatoes, he kept them thru the back so you could fill your pockets while he weighed them, rude not to, anyway the stone of spuds was 10lb of dirt and 4lb of potatoes once you washed them, reminds me of coming home from school around the time "the bairn" was born(whatever happened to her?) me and "dedalus" were staying with auntie Zena, glass of fizzy orange and a packet of chedder cheese biscuits, a disgusting combination to my taste buds now, but lapped up then.

i no not of this "singles" you refer to, i've had my milk run since i was 11 so i can buy them in packs of ten, during the week, 20 at the weekend, tho hugh and charlie usually send me home from calton training if they catch me having a fly puff when i'm supposed to be lapping the milldam park, i keep telling them i'm gerd mueller and don't need to be able to run more than ten yards, but will they listen? "you'll go home boy!!!" thats all i get, week in, week out, good job i'm knocking them in on a regular basis for the third best under 12 side in kintyre, that dalaruan and crosshill lot must be fielding overage players, some of them are shaving already!!!!! still, it's not a stretch keeping "tosh" oot the side, i keep calling him paul wilson but he disnae laugh, it's a compliment, i could called him johnny doyle but he lacks that electric pace up front.

i better go, beef olives for the tea and i've still to finish telling wee liam about the man utd game this morning, he's a poor wee soul, hasnae got MUTV, 4-0, c'mon you reds.
general jack o'niell

Previous

Return to Introductions, Say Hello, Announcements or trace friends!