New Grandbaby

If visiting the site just say a general hello and leave as much information as you like! Introduce yourself or announce your news - wish someone a Happy Birthday etc! You can also leave messages here if you are wishing to trace friends.

New Grandbaby

Postby CATHYM » Wed May 16, 2007 6:34 pm

:D wanted to post some pics of my first grandbaby, she was born this morning at 8.25am. Her name is Teagan Elizabeth, she weighs 7lbs 10 oz and was 20 .5 inches long I hope all of you who went to school with me are not feeling as old as I am, 39 seems way too young to be having grandkids :D
CATHYM
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby ullean's mum » Wed May 16, 2007 6:58 pm

Hi Cathy, Teagan is gorgeous,i was just thinking about tina last night,give them both all our love and will see you all soon.
P.S. ,call you later when you have all recovered
ullean's mum
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby Bobbie En Tejas » Wed May 16, 2007 7:13 pm

Congratulations Cathy! Happy grandmahood. You won't feel so old when she gets a little older and strangers think she's your daughter :)
Some people die at 21 but aren't buried until they are 65.
Bobbie En Tejas
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: New Grandbaby

Postby Wee Toon Ajax » Fri May 25, 2007 6:44 am

CATHYM wrote::D wanted to post some pics of my first grandbaby, she was born this morning at 8.25am. Her name is Teagan Elizabeth, she weighs 7lbs 10 oz and was 20 .5 inches long I hope all of you who went to school with me are not feeling as old as I am, 39 seems way too young to be having grandkids :D
[/img]

Cathy, many congratulations on first grandbaby. She looks gorgeous.

As one of the ones who did go through school with you, I am sitting here thinking that it was not that long ago when we were at the Grammar, Ach, we are not that old, still plenty life in us all :)

Anyway, congratulations once again
If, after all, men cannot always make history have meaning, they can always act so that their own lives have one.

Camus
Wee Toon Ajax
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby Annie » Sun May 27, 2007 10:51 pm

Ach Kathy she is lovely, but the poor wee thing looks exhuasted. Was it a long labor??

Congrats to all!
Luv ya billions!!!
Annie
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Introductions, Say Hello, Announcements or trace friends!