Announcements

If visiting the site just say a general hello and leave as much information as you like! Introduce yourself or announce your news - wish someone a Happy Birthday etc! You can also leave messages here if you are wishing to trace friends.

Announcements

Postby Ship called Dignity » Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:10 am

Hopefully more and more people will use the board for announcements. The idea came to me a while back but one that I thought would be too hard to maintain.

As you can see from my own and Graeme's recent bit of news plenty of people read the message board and it was nice that relations I have in other parts of the world can read this (my brother stays in the Netherlands). Same for Graeme, he is Melbourne and we are all able to see his picture with his wife and their wee boy Logan. :lol:

If anyone would like to announce their news please do so - it is free and is very easy to do - just register and post. If you want me to do it I can and if you need a hand with adding a photo, again, give me a shout.

The internet is certainly a great way of letting people know your news wherever you are so please post.

On that note congrats to

Barry and Nikki Young for the arrival of Robbie :lol: :lol:
Alexander (Za) and Linda (nee Cook) Arkell for the arrival of Josh :lol: :lol:
Don't have the details to hand but others I know of recently are Peter Lang (formerly Ralston Road) in England and Mary Reid (Witchburn Road) in Italy! :lol: :lol:

Anyone want to announce their marriage, engagement?! :lol: 8)

Oh and aye what about Father's Day yesterday! :shock: Well, cheers Willie P! :lol:
Last edited by Ship called Dignity on Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ship called Dignity
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Wee Maary's baby!

Postby Mousireid » Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:59 am

Cheers for putting me in the page Davie! CONGRATS to you and yours on the newbie! Jason and I had a baby girl June 1, Lily Camille (a few weeks early but doing well) so thats a wee sister for Anthony and Justine. Wish I could have been home this year for the Music Festival, still maybe next time. Hope to be back in the new year sometime after Iain and Claire have their next one (due September). Just wanted to update and say hullo from Sunny Sicily (err too bloody hot the now). :P [color=blue][/color]
Mousireid
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Return to Introductions, Say Hello, Announcements or trace friends!