Jen Fisher Fund

If visiting the site just say a general hello and leave as much information as you like! Introduce yourself or announce your news - wish someone a Happy Birthday etc! You can also leave messages here if you are wishing to trace friends.

Jen Fisher Fund

Postby hjw20 » Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:40 pm

Can Anyone give me more information about Jen Fisher fund (Mentioned on Carradale Goat site). Is it in memory of Jen Fisher originally from Carradale? I remember she used to visit my grandmother with her mum, Hannah. Am I on the right track?
hjw20
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Re: Jen Fisher Fund

Postby jdcarra » Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:32 pm

hjw20 wrote:Can Anyone give me more information about Jen Fisher fund (Mentioned on Carradale Goat site). Is it in memory of Jen Fisher originally from Carradale? I remember she used to visit my grandmother with her mum, Hannah. Am I on the right track?

Yes hjw, you are on the track.

On seeing your posting I called Mary Paterson (Fisher) who was a cousin of Jen who sadly died some 3 years ago to cancer. If you could PM me with a telephone number I will pass it on to Mary who will be glad to hear from you.

Regards
Johnny
jdcarra
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Beachcomber » Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:13 pm

There was quite a lot about it in the last edition of The Antler as well. I'll try and find my copy and see if there's any contact information. Scant little on the internet I was surprised to find.
Beachcomber
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

jen fisher Fund

Postby jdcarra » Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:48 pm

Beachcomber wrote:There was quite a lot about it in the last edition of The Antler as well. I'll try and find my copy and see if there's any contact information. Scant little on the internet I was surprised to find.

Gary

That is the reason i'm passing the person on to Mary who will give her all the info.
jdcarra
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby hjw20 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:46 pm

Thanks jdcarra. Spoke to Mary and had a great chat. She also gave me info about fund. You were a great help!
hj
hjw20
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Return to Introductions, Say Hello, Announcements or trace friends!