Eventually!

If visiting the site just say a general hello and leave as much information as you like! Introduce yourself or announce your news - wish someone a Happy Birthday etc! You can also leave messages here if you are wishing to trace friends.

Eventually!

Postby Darren » Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:01 pm

just got round to viewing your latest brainchild p, very good so far what i've seen.will pass on to my address book when i work out how too!!!! :roll:
Darren
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Fitba - The boys

Postby kbm » Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:23 pm

Darren - Just found out from Dtr that i managed to secure the boys their only point this season. Good or what. Did you see that handsome guy in the couriers down memory lane this week!!
kbm
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Baldy

Postby p » Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:55 pm

Aha, a young Baldrick!

Nice picture right enough - that was in the days when you could bend down :roll:

See Kevin McGeachy lurking aboot in the background with a cheesy grin! :lol: Think he has been in the courier twice in the last three weeks!

As for you securing the only point I was just about to write some mince but I realised you did secure us that point with a goal in the last few minutes! However, credit to my inspired decision to bring you on as I was stand-in manager that day! :wink:

So hoots heppening up by?
p

The p

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:35 pm

I've not changed a bit in 10 years except for the hair!! The team the boys were playing today must have been relieved to see i was'nt in the team (especially that wee fat guy that played in central defence) Even i out ran him!! Not a lot been happening. Settling in to new house in the good tic area of Carfin. Going to the big game tomorrow. Going on the Carfin csc bus so should manage a few sherberts. Websites taking shape. You're multi talented!! Websites, fitba ????? Sorry - couldn't think of anything else. Aw aye - arranging buses to games.

Return to Introductions, Say Hello, Announcements or trace friends!