Looking for information on the Boyd Family

If visiting the site just say a general hello and leave as much information as you like! Introduce yourself or announce your news - wish someone a Happy Birthday etc! You can also leave messages here if you are wishing to trace friends.

Looking for information on the Boyd Family

Postby Laumac » Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:08 am

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has any info on the Boyd family? My great great grandfather was James Boyd who married a Mary McGhee. Their son was Alexander Boyd who married Margaret Luke (her parents were David Luke and Agnes ?). I know my great grandfather (Alexander) had a blacksmith shop (maybe in what was called the Mill Knowe area). I figure he must of had this shop during the early 1900's. They had 11 children- Nellie (Helen), Isabella, Mary (my grandmother), Agnes, Margaret, Sophie, David, Annie, James, Alexander and Jenny. They moved to Glasgow around WW1 and I believe they later moved back to Campbeltown because that is where Alexander and Margaret are buried. I also heard mentioned the Stalker family (I think they are cousins). If anyone has any info or pictures please contact me. I would really appreciate it.
Laumac
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Postby Wired 2 The Moon » Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:14 am

i have a friend called Joey Boyd originaly from South Carolina
Wired 2 The Moon
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Return to Introductions, Say Hello, Announcements or trace friends!