Hello!

If visiting the site just say a general hello and leave as much information as you like! Introduce yourself or announce your news - wish someone a Happy Birthday etc! You can also leave messages here if you are wishing to trace friends.

Hello!

Postby Nancyt79 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:40 am

Hi, I'm new to the forum so thought it best to introduce myself. I'm Nancy, I decided to join as Kintyre is somewhere I hold dear. I was born here, still have family living in Kintyre and just recently decided to move back, at least for the short-term anywho. What a beautiful place.
Nancyt79
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Re: Hello!

Postby gray_marian » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:00 pm

Hi Nancyt79, Welcome to the forum, lots of posts to read and share your views. Enjoy your new abode, must be nice to be home. Marian
gray_marian
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby Shona » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:13 am

Hello Nancy and welcome to the Forum. Kintyre is a gorgeous part of the world and the Forum unites people who share a love of the place - including all the Kintyre nomads from around the world.
Shona
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby MPR » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:17 am

welcome home!!!!
MPR
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby glassblower » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:53 pm

Hello Nancy, as one of the "Kintyre Nomads" welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy yourself while you are here, you couldn't have picked a better place to live.
glassblower
Active Poster
Active Poster

Return to Introductions, Say Hello, Announcements or trace friends!