I am currently recruiting in Campbeltown for a client that provides financial services to the farming industry, who are recruiting for a Sales Executive to work within this well established local office.
The successful applicant will undertake a variety of tasks including selling general insurance products to a portfolio of clients. This role is a hybrid of servicing exsisting commercial insurance clients, and developing new business.
Other responsibilities will require the successful candidate to:
• Deal with new business and renewals in the Company’s market
• Supervise or carry out the arrangement of insurance for clients
• Deal with any telephone enquiries for new or existing business, exercising own judgement, based upon knowledge and experience, as to when to refer to senior colleagues
• Liaise with Account Handlers in marketing
• Assist in training other members of staff where required
A very competitive salary and bonus package will be available to the successful candidate.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01412414700 for more information.
If you know anyone that would be interested, please pass on my contact details.