Just a quick introduction and to ask for a little help.

If visiting the site just say a general hello and leave as much information as you like! Introduce yourself or announce your news - wish someone a Happy Birthday etc! You can also leave messages here if you are wishing to trace friends.

Just a quick introduction and to ask for a little help.

Postby RachaelRae » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:19 pm

Hello friends, my name is Rachael. As regular visitors of beautiful Kintyre my family are in the process of making steps towards moving. We are hoping to move in the very near future but at the moment we are having trouble finding work. Ideally we are looking for something in the Carradale/Campbeltown area but we will be considering other areas. Our respective fields are care work, social care and the hospitalty/catering industry. Can anyone help point us in the right direction? We will also be looking for a house with 3-4 bedrooms. Any help would be fantastic as we are feeling a little lost now.
RachaelRae
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Re: Just a quick introduction and to ask for a little help.

Postby glassblower » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:49 pm

Hi RachaelRae welcome to the forum, afraid I cant help with information for you but I do envy you your move to Kintyre. Just waiting for a "lottery win" (ha,ha) so I can move back to my place of birth.
Regards Ken.
glassblower
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Just a quick introduction and to ask for a little help.

Postby drollyin » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:21 pm

Hi RachaelRae - welcome to the forum.

Here is a link to properties for sale in Carradale.
drollyin
Active Poster
Active Poster

Return to Introductions, Say Hello, Announcements or trace friends!