Reunion -if you'll reach the half century this year!

If visiting the site just say a general hello and leave as much information as you like! Introduce yourself or announce your news - wish someone a Happy Birthday etc! You can also leave messages here if you are wishing to trace friends.

Reunion -if you'll reach the half century this year!

Postby pat.mcphee » Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:07 am

:lol:

To the class of 68 - started at the Grammar in 1968 - were you one of these fine people?

Some of you - but not me - will be 50 this year!!! Grand reunion in the Masonic on 7th July 2006 at 7.30 pm.

Further info if desired from pat.mcphee@virgin.net

Come on - you know you want to be there!!!!!
pat.mcphee
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Re: Reunion -if you'll reach the half century this year!

Postby jdcarra » Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:36 am

pat.mcphee wrote::lol:

To the class of 68 - started at the Grammar in 1968 - were you one of these fine people?

Some of you - but not me - will be 50 this year!!! Grand reunion in the Masonic on 7th July 2006 at 7.30 pm.

Further info if desired from pat.mcphee@virgin.net

Come on - you know you want to be there!!!!!

Hi Pat, just posted on Down Memory Lane School Photos.

I must be one of them, big 50 next month, attended the old Grammer for some months before the big march up to the present school. Looking forward with others to the reunion. Hope to see that old photo.
jdcarra
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Class of 68 school reunion.

Postby jdcarra » Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:18 am

Class of 68 big 50 reunion tonight for all at the Masonic Hall Campbeltown at 7.30pm. Buffet, 70's disco dancing (exempt for some :lol: ) and all the yarns of yesteryear. Sadly some won't be with us, but on talking to one of the organizers today the numbers are looking good. So watch this space for more updates, tales from the past and the dreaded pictures (not for the camera shy :shock: ).
jdcarra
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Introductions, Say Hello, Announcements or trace friends!