Looking for someone

If visiting the site just say a general hello and leave as much information as you like! Introduce yourself or announce your news - wish someone a Happy Birthday etc! You can also leave messages here if you are wishing to trace friends.

Looking for someone

Postby nicola » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:00 pm

Hi,

I am new to the forum, and it was suggested by a friend that I post a request on here, as I am looking for information about someone who lived in Campbeltown in the 1960's and possibley the 1970's. His name is Palliser Alfred Millbanke Hudson. I think he may have had something to do with one of the cinemas in the town at that time. As far as I know his wife was called Dorothy. He hailed from the North East of England, and had been in the RAF stationed in Londonderry after WW2. He was a Service Pilot and was known as 'Boffin' to his chums.

I have been asked to try and trace this person as a great friend of his, who now lives in Ireland would love to get in touch.

If there is anyone who could give me any informtion about him, I would love to hear from them.

Regards
nicola
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Re: Looking for someone

Postby tarmmaker » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:28 pm

Hello,
You might have already done this, but Google him. There are quite a few entries for such an unusual name. Some are prefixed Commander, so should be the same person.
Good Luck
Whatever gets you thru the night. J Lennon.
tarmmaker
Active Poster
Active Poster

Return to Introductions, Say Hello, Announcements or trace friends!