Seeking Old Workmates

If visiting the site just say a general hello and leave as much information as you like! Introduce yourself or announce your news - wish someone a Happy Birthday etc! You can also leave messages here if you are wishing to trace friends.

Seeking Old Workmates

Postby Wee Joe » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:32 pm

Hi All,
I am new here and just hoping some of you may be able to let me know if a few guys i worked with are still kicking about the town.I worked in the base and stayed mostly in The Westbank guest house .I was in the town from 89-92 and remember a few good nights in places like Splash,The Feathers,The Commercial etc.
The guys i worked with were Jim Kelly,George Gardiner,John McNaughton.A couple of the guys i worked with married girls from the town but unfortunately i have lost touch with them so hopefully someone can give me some info.
Wee Joe
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Re: Seeking Old Workmates

Postby linda » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:50 pm

Hi Joe, nice of you to join the forum.

John McNaughton is married to my cousin Isobel Conley, his sister Elizabeth McNaughton is marrried to Isobels brother Willie Conley. I will tell him you are looking for ol workmates and hopefully he will be in touch
linda
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby Wee Joe » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:45 pm

Thanks for reply Linda.Hope John is doing well,i recall we used to stop off to pick him up on way in to the base.A good guy and pass on my regards.Must say this is a great site and i have read a few posts and brings back lots of happy memories.
Wee Joe
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Postby jamesscott » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:55 pm

Hello Joe,
sent you a pm and will let you know what's happened since '92
thanks Linda for letting me know
jamesscott
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Return to Introductions, Say Hello, Announcements or trace friends!