Hello! &help relocating to Campbeltown

If visiting the site just say a general hello and leave as much information as you like! Introduce yourself or announce your news - wish someone a Happy Birthday etc! You can also leave messages here if you are wishing to trace friends.

Hello! &help relocating to Campbeltown

Postby nic24 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:37 am

Hi folks!

Just wanted to say hello! My partner and I are possibly relocating to the area over the next few months- we have only been over to visit once, and the area is very beautiful. Quiet, but beautiful! We will be looking to rent a property initially, and we've had a look online at some of the agencies, but unfortunately all we can find are flats in Campbeltown centre. I think we were hoping for a house- either detached or semi-detached if possible, rather than a flat on the high street etc. Just wondering if anyone knows of someone looking to rent our their property (it would probably be 6 month contract initially, but with the potential to extend if things work out for us). We are not restricted to the Campbeltown area, we are more than happy to consider properties anywhere in South Kintyre- maybe not too far North though as it would require a wee bit of travelling, but certainly anywhere from round about Carradale and down. If anyone has a property they are looking to rent, or knows of someone who does, please get in touch- we are a quiet young couple, no pets, no children, and we would be very amiable/ easy to get on with.

Also, any other advice on relocating to the area would be very much welcome- events to look out for, people to speak to (people not to speak to!! haha- just kidding), things to avoid etc.

Looking forward to hearing from you! :D

Nic24
nic24
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Return to Introductions, Say Hello, Announcements or trace friends!