NEW UFO nut sticks head above parapet

If visiting the site just say a general hello and leave as much information as you like! Introduce yourself or announce your news - wish someone a Happy Birthday etc! You can also leave messages here if you are wishing to trace friends.

NEW UFO nut sticks head above parapet

Postby Cookie » Wed May 25, 2011 7:58 pm

Hello Kintyre, i'm COOKIE (New local DJ you may have seen in the Courier), moved up to Carradale from Deep South 3yrs since (any other Cookes with the 'E' up here?) Firstly, i am interested in finding people with true tales of the supposed secret american aircraft, that was sighted in and around the area of Macrihanish, mostly in the seventies and maybe early eighties, i believe. Other, or allied testimony, of UFO encounters or sightings would be welcome, also. If i can collect enough material of interest, i would like to contact a researcher/lecturer that makes tv documentaries on these types of subjects, to see if he could be interested in coming here to film one. Otherwise i may like to write an article for publication. For my more personal interest, i'd like to meet others interested in the subject, or maybe the whole breadth of alternative knowledge and research, including the 9/11 Truth movement, Freeman on the land concerns, Lawful Rebellion, 2012 thoughts, etc. Perhaps a group could be formed??
Perhaps you, or someone you know, would like to get something documented, or just off yer chest?? Total anonymity solemnly promised if need be....or a laugh and a few beers! Cheers!! cooketj@hotmail.co.uk
Cookie
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Re: NEW UFO nut sticks head above parapet

Postby four eyes » Wed May 25, 2011 10:35 pm

I have extensive knowledge of the base at Machrihanish.I can assure you that there never was any truth in the rumours about secret aircraft. I repeat no secret aircraft ever landed at the base, no secret aircraft were ever based there. The only people who think there were are UF0 fanatics.the only thing that was ever there were stocks of nukes, and even those have now gone. The only aircraft that ever used to visit were conventional aircraft. Please note that married quarters for the base overlook the airfield. Please note anyone who lives anywhere near the base can see what's landing. Back in the 70s you used to get the occasional helicopter ferrying army personnel to Northern Ireland stopping off, but that was about the height of any skulduggery that ever occurred. If any UFOs were coming into land I think the golfers at Machrihanish might have spotted them.

I notice you're based in Carradale, I think you'll find that there are more eerie goings-on in Trumpton than there ever were at Machrihanish. Good luck in the Dale, I think you'll find alien abduction is a common excuse amongst the menfolk in those parts. :wink:
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby Cookie » Thu May 26, 2011 11:49 am

hey thanks for the reply! Just a quick riposte for now...do you have knowledge of why it sports such an unusually, extremely long runway? It is in a great position for anything arriving from over the Atlantic, landing with hardly any population overflight, likely in the small hours, painted black, maybe gliding as does the shuttle, or sounding like any other military nightflight? Did the married quarters always overlook the relevant portion of a runway close to two miles long? How close are they? I'm no expert, yet, but was the presence of Nukes an acknowledged fact at the time, or another hidden arsenal, as was at the scene of the officially recognised UFO event at Rendlesham forest USAF airbase in the early eighties? And the Navy SEAL special forces once present there , the anomalous sightings that have been reported, visual and radar?
Readers please note that I have not inferred that alien craft have, or do land at the airbase - i am asking about possible revolutionary new military aircraft, the existence of which would be hidden perhaps even more efficiently than that of the Stealth aircraft, which were not publicly known about for many years, despite having been flown at various bases, including in the uk, all of which employed staff at all levels...security, traffic control, cooks, floorcleaners, etc. etc. etc...
I am interested in UFO's as well, as said.As one with extensive research in the field, i can say that the word "FANATIC" is a term used, far too easily, to imply a certain level of mental imbalance in those interested in "Ufology", which is wholly unjustified in, hmm, lets say 80% of cases.....the media on the other hand, have for decades been 'fanatical' about reinforcing the public ridicule of said and their subject. They can always dig up a village idiot to show a foil lined bobblehat, and point at the sky...one of the type of fellow you seem to be saying Carradale is populated by......gosh i always wanted to live in Trumpton, what a beautifully straightforward life, with a great soundtrack.......however, life here seems much more 'EARY' than 'EERIE' (gettit?) which is par for the course amongst your dreary lives, Earthlings.....but i'd still like any truly WEIRD gossip you might have, FOUR EYES
Cookie
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby petewick » Thu May 26, 2011 11:58 am

The airbase has a long runway becauseit has to accomodate the large Galaxy transport
planes. I once seen one overshoot it's landing area and have to revv up and take off again.
As for the Dales activities, think that was in the mid 70's, not very wholesome I have to say....
KGB
BALD AND EXPLOSIVE AN' JEEST GET THE BEER UP
petewick
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Cookie » Fri May 27, 2011 8:18 am

Thanks for that Petewick, yes, those Galaxys are right big and heavy, it's true, as are the Starlifters - to bring in all those (Illegal?) nukes, at least!! I'll be interested to look up the recommended runway length they need, loaded. I've seen them at Mildenhall airbase for instance, which has been home to Strategic Air Command longtime, using all kinds of giant , and very fast aircraft, from the B-50 Superfortress, B-52 heavy bomber, KC-97 Stratotanker (Re-fuelling plane, about as heavy as you can get, i imagine), the VAST Convair RB-36D Peacemaker, and the formally super secret SR-71 spyplane (fastest known operational aircraft known). Mildenhall runway is 2,811 mtrs long. Machrihanish, 3,049 mtrs. Overshoots can be caused by various things, pilot error, changing wind factors, maybe engine fluctuation etc...they may even practice abort landings.
Well, is anyone going to tell me what these murky Carradale events were?? If they're that juicy, i don't suppose any true "Trumptonites" are going to clue me in, eh? Sounds interesting.......
Cookie
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Fri May 27, 2011 9:17 am

"Well, is anyone going to tell me what these murky Carradale events were?? If they're that juicy, i don't suppose any true "Trumptonites" are going to clue me in, eh? Sounds interesting......."

Be careful what you wish for.Heard of The Bochan? :shock:
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Sheik Yir Erse » Sat May 28, 2011 12:08 am

petewick wrote:The airbase has a long runway because it has to accomodate the large Galaxy transport
planes.

I believe the runway was extended a long time before the Galaxy first took to the skies.
Sheik Baby Sheik (_/_) (_\_) (_/_) (_\_) (_/_) (_\_)
Sheik Yir Erse
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Cookie » Sat May 28, 2011 9:12 pm

Thanks Sheiky, that could be interesting. The Galaxy has been around for quite some time i believe, but Uncle Sam, at least, has been putting much less obvious gear in the skies for many years, some that might come in hot and heavy - or maybe even as light as a feather... I think that if i mention ufo's in the same paragraph as secret airplanes, people automatically think i have to be talking about something truly exotic at Machrihanish. While i believe this is certainly possible - and made on Earth - look into Scramjets, Ramjets, Pulse Detonation engines, and yes, anti-gravity has been the subject of much research and likely spending you wouldn't believe (black project funding is astronomical), since the fifties, seemingly before even that with the Nazis, there are other highly intriguing possibilities, down various avenues....some may like to google the TR3B Manta...
OOH Rogde, the gravy thickens! No wishes here, just curious...don't know The Bochan - but i bet it's something Witchy
Cookie
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby four eyes » Sun May 29, 2011 7:27 pm

Jesus H christ,i knew the dale attracted some oddballs but this takes the biscuit.Once again,nothing even remotely dodgy has ever occurred at the drome. I was there,i know.take a wee look,and you will understand.
Beam me up scotty,and fast. :roll:
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby Niander » Sun May 29, 2011 10:18 pm

Thought there was a submarine base under runway :)
Niander
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby Cookie » Mon May 30, 2011 10:08 am

So, please state your reason for calling me an oddball, and if you are possibly interested in learning something about these subjects, therefore soothing your likely knee-jerk reaction of the type i now so well, i will direct you to the relevant research sources. I cannot take your word alone for involvement at a level that would inform you as to any advanced aeroforms present at the base - but i can show you some of where what i'm talking about comes from. However, name-calling come very easily, gaining knowledge takes some application.....umm, what is it i can take a wee look at, please?
Oho submarine bases, very interesting with potential surprises also!! See "Underground Bases and Tunnels" By Richard Sauder Ph.d
Essentially, it shouldn't take too much level unbiased thinking by most people, to accept that the military industrial complexes of the world's major players, with unlimited funds, the exponential help of the computer revolution, great advances in the construction of materials etc, have States of the Art which are many years ahead of what the public is made aware of... they always have, but nowadays it is not wild speculation at all to consider that cutting edge hardware pushes into the boundaries of what many consider Science Fiction - originally a genre of writing that was purely extrapolation from the given Science of the day
Cookie
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby Cookie » Mon May 30, 2011 10:14 am

ah meant to say, a precis or summary of Nick Cook's "The Hunt for Zero Point" wopuld be illuminating. He's a aeronautical journalist and researcher for the prodigious "JANES AIRCRAFT" reference publication.
If you think humanity has been satisfied with getting into the air and space with essentially steam driven vehicles for 100 years, you haven't been keeping up....but with much more entrancing mundanity on the box and the jungle drums, why should you? he he
Cookie
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby four eyes » Mon May 30, 2011 11:33 am

I was at Machrihanish for three years, unlike you cookie I am qualified to comment. Whilst you are entitled to your views, please make some sort of effort to get acquainted with the areas your talking about. Also take a look at your own headline, you have stuck your head above the parapet and you are now getting some flak. Without going into too much detail yes I am aware of modern technology,i am still employed in that area.if you begin to look at the areas you're talking about with a more subjective eye and a little more realism, you will soon understand that the reality is quite different from the science fiction. Yes these subjects are very interesting, but having spent the last 40 years working in the field of Computational fluid dynamics I can assure you,your head is well and truly wedged up your own arse.
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby four eyes » Mon May 30, 2011 1:15 pm

With ref to Zero point, you obviously have little to no knowledge of elementary physics,this book is riddled with inaccuracies, half truths, pseudo-science and complete and utter hogwash.unfortunately the type of people this book is aimed at, are only too willing to believe the cods-wallop being propagated by it.If you apply even the most basic aspects of critical thinking to an evaluation of this book it very soon becomes clear that this is a work of fiction. Yes, there is some truth in there, but overall it's fiction.
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby Bobbie En Tejas » Mon May 30, 2011 5:54 pm

I had heard a few times about the length of the runway in Macrihanish and thought it was one of the longest in the world. It is 10,000 feet, while the longest in the world is Edwards AFB in California at 39,000 ft, and White Sands in New Mexico, near where I was stationed, at 35,000 ft. Holloman where I was stationed services fighter jets and stealths, and that runway is 12,000 feet. It seems to me the length of the runway in Machrihanish is about average for a military runway.
Some people die at 21 but aren't buried until they are 65.
Bobbie En Tejas
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Next

Return to Introductions, Say Hello, Announcements or trace friends!