new couple arriving soon

If visiting the site just say a general hello and leave as much information as you like! Introduce yourself or announce your news - wish someone a Happy Birthday etc! You can also leave messages here if you are wishing to trace friends.

new couple arriving soon

Postby Deano » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:38 pm

hi there folks.

my name is dean scott and i will soon be moving to campbeltown with my wife rebecca. she recently was offered the local midwife position and we are just waiting for her disclosure scotland report to come back to the hospital aswell as a few other documents then she will get her start date and we will be coming to join you. we reckon on about a months time or so. Unfortunately i wont be working when we arrive but if anybody knows of any jobs then i would greatly appreciate the heads up. We look forward to meeting you all soon.

Dean and Becky

p.s if anybody wishes to know anything about us then please just ask.
do you like coconut? aye yer bounty!
Deano
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Re: new couple arriving soon

Postby sooze23 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:40 pm

Welcome to the forum and South Kintyre when you get here.
A good way to get to know people and what is available would be to go to the Volunteer Centre -AVA- in Longrow South as you can use your skills to help while looking for work and also people get to know you.

Good luck
sooze23
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Re: new couple arriving soon

Postby Deano » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:41 am

thank you very much for the information. i will absolutely do this when we arrive. very much appreciated, dean.
do you like coconut? aye yer bounty!
Deano
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Return to Introductions, Say Hello, Announcements or trace friends!