Lawrence Tynes

Fixtures, scores, details of your club etc - also see www.southkintyresportscouncil.com

Lawrence Tynes

Postby StephenJ » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:43 pm

Congratulations to "local" man Lawrence on his success

http://scotlandonsunday.scotsman.com/sp ... 1719292007

I never did manage to tackle him in training at under 9s level, but I was really glad he was in my team!
If he had stayed in this country he would probably have ended up playing for Celtic, he was a natural talent.
StephenJ
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby gillette » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:48 pm

He kicked a goal last night it as reported in childrens news round :lol:
gillette
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby general jack o'niell » Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:56 pm

at least they finally managed to call him scottish, kevin cadle has been calling him british for the last five years, since he started playing for kansas city, now he's at the giants which is a bit of a coincidence, one of the guys that served with his father here, was drafted for the giants out of collage, his father had played for them too, he joined the military after getting cut due to ACL injuries to both knees, the second after managing to recover from the first, obviously you don't have to be as fit to be a S.E.A.L.

for the uninitiated let me assure you that it was a pretty boring game, the worst i've seen this year, tho i can't imagine any football match where the crowd turn up wearing the shirts of every single team thats ever existed, i saw bears shirts from the 80's and 70's redskins shirts too.
general jack o'niell

Return to Sports news in Kintyre