Argyll & Bute Top Ten Final

Fixtures, scores, details of your club etc - also see www.southkintyresportscouncil.com

Argyll & Bute Top Ten Final

Postby Stronvaar » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:17 pm

Our normally sedate and sedentary game becomes high octane on Sunday 9th when Stronvaar hosts the men's County Top Ten Final. The last time the local "old firm" met in the final four years ago was a day of high drama, tension, partisanship and a lot of very very good bowls.

The match starts at 2.00pm and could possibly run until 5.00pm depending on how the games progress. Please feel free to come along and enjoy the occasion.

The Club's ladies are also in action in their Top Ten Final at Ardrishaig against Bogleha' from Dunoon. Best of luck to them.

Sorry I won't be able to post the results for a week or two but perhaps Sport could oblige.

Stronvaar
The Second Hundred
Stronvaar
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Re: Argyll & Bute Top Ten Final

Postby Ship called Dignity » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:20 pm

Stronvaar wrote:Our normally sedate and sedentary game becomes high octane on Sunday 9th when Stronvaar hosts the men's County Top Ten Final. The last time the local "old firm" met in the final four years ago was a day of high drama, tension, partisanship and a lot of very very good bowls.

The match starts at 2.00pm and could possibly run until 5.00pm depending on how the games progress. Please feel free to come along and enjoy the occasion.

The Club's ladies are also in action in their Top Ten Final at Ardrishaig against Bogleha' from Dunoon. Best of luck to them.

Sorry I won't be able to post the results for a week or two but perhaps Sport could oblige.

Stronvaar

See you there - I'll take the camera along. About time I got some bowl ones instead of football all the time! 8)
Ship called Dignity
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Sports news in Kintyre