ABC arrange Child Protection Workshop for Sat 7th July....

Fixtures, scores, details of your club etc - also see www.southkintyresportscouncil.com

ABC arrange Child Protection Workshop for Sat 7th July....

Postby Sport » Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:56 pm

Child Protection Workshop arranged for Sports Clubs

Argyll & Bute Council in partnership with Kintyre Rugby Club and South Kintyre Sports Council have organised a Child Protection Workshop on Saturday 7th July in Campbeltown.

The event will be held at the Aqualibrium from 10am to 1pm and will be delivered by UKSport Registered Tutor, Moira Timmins of SportScotland. The workshop will last three hours and will result in attendees receiving a CPD certificate along with high quality workbooks and handouts. This is an important opportunity for Sports clubs in South Kintyre to learn more about Child Protection which is vital to both children and volunteers alike.

The cost of the workshop is normally £25 per person attending but is free to any member of a South Kintyre Sports Council affiliated sports club. If interested in attending please contact David Banks on 01583 421128 or David Paterson on 01586 554781 to ensure your place is reserved by 29th June 2007.
Please visit the Sports Council's new website and check out our latest news! http://www.southkintyresportscouncil.com
Sport
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby Ship called Dignity » Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:09 am

This has been cancelled due to lack of interest.

ABC are hoping to organise this again for September in addition to other courses. More in due course.
Ship called Dignity
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

child protection workshop

Postby SPANNERMAN2 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:52 pm

i c its cancelled /later in the year =yes afew of the football boys are interested >but now on holiday inc me /a sat morning is not the most suitable for us !!!!!!
SPANNERMAN2
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Re: child protection workshop

Postby Sport » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:15 pm

SPANNERMAN2 wrote:i c its cancelled /later in the year =yes afew of the football boys are interested >but now on holiday inc me /a sat morning is not the most suitable for us !!!!!!

Cheers Spannerman. Will definitely be organised for later in the year.

You need to get someone along to the meetings so we can hear your thoughts etc! Saturday mornings are a valid point!

Will request a Sunday as I believe the next course will be run in conjunction with Lochgilphead so they can get the Satruday! 8)
Please visit the Sports Council's new website and check out our latest news! http://www.southkintyresportscouncil.com
Sport
Active Poster
Active Poster

Return to Sports news in Kintyre