Springbank Tattoo

Post your photos from around the world.

Springbank Tattoo

Postby SBpete » Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:01 am

I was sent this from a Swedish guy called Hakan Jortby, he says he's Springbanks biggest fan, and who am I to disagree :shock: :D
SBpete
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby general jack o'niell » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:37 pm

put on with water based felt pen by the look of it, its coming off already, if he's the biggest fan he'd have it on his forehead, with an optic tattoed on his nose
general jack o'niell

Postby Annie » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:19 am

Artist??
Luv ya billions!!!
Annie
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby hugh » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:15 am

Think I know what kind of an artist he was, it looks like he had at least a bottle of the stuff just to get the
creative juices flowing.

P.S. What is this Springbank stuff? What does it taste like? Would anyone care to contact me privately with
a view to sending me a free sample bottle....just so's I could see what all the fuss is about?....please?
hugh
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby general jack o'niell » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:10 pm

i was given a couple of small bottles for different reasons and a bottle five years ago, the small ones can't be opened as they commemorate something and the large one because i hate the taste, fly drinking at new year aged 10 or 11 saw to that, put me off the stuff for life
general jack o'niell

Postby daftdog » Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:16 am

Funnily enough, I've been promised a bottle of Campbeltown's finest for services i rendered a while back.. so just a quick reminder... i will get there eventually to pick the bloody thing up..HONEST...hehehe
daftdog
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Return to Photos from around the world