Seeking photos for my own webpage.

Post your photos from around Kintyre. Scenery, events, personal, people, wildlife etc

Seeking photos for my own webpage.

Postby torodd » Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:15 pm

Hi.

I run http://www.toroddfuglesteg.com/tours.html

I did a cycle tour from Claonaig down the eastside of Kintyre to Campbelltown and up to Tarbert
again in 1999. A fantastic tour.

I want to include this tour on http://www.toroddfuglesteg.com/tours.html but I would some pictures from this tour. My own camera malfunctioned during the tour and I have no pictures whatsoever.

My website is non commercial/non profit and run on a hobby basis. I therefore wonder if I could borrow some pictures from this road or the Kintyre coastlines from someone with all photo credits mentioned under each picture.

I am planning to repeat this tour this summer or next summer (pending on work, I am afraid). This despite the Claonaig to Campbelltown being one of the hardest roads I have done in Scotland. Actually, it is one of the hardest roads I have ever done and that includes most of Norway. But it was still great fun.
The reasonable flat west coast from Campbelltown to Kennacraig is fantastic, though.

It is a great shame that Kintyre is off the tourist map. I desire to change that. I noticed that this forum share my views and we are almost brothers in arms. The "almost" being that I am living in Paisley, Renfrewshire.

Thanx in advance,

torodd
fat cyclist
torodd
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Re: Seeking photos for my own webpage.

Postby Ticketty Boo! » Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:46 pm

Email JDCarra from this site - he's your man.
Ye'll huv hud yer tea?
Ticketty Boo!
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Seeking photos for my own webpage.

Postby jdcarra » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:28 pm

Ticketty Boo! wrote:Email JDCarra from this site - he's your man.

Cheers Gordon
Just pm'd torodd.
Carradale's local website

www.the-carradale-goat.co.uk
jdcarra
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Photos from around Kintyre