Lift to tarbert on Saturday morning for KWR

Details and discussion on the Half Marathon and 10k race being held in Campbeltown on Sunday 29th May 2016 at 10.30am plus general discussion about running in Kintyre! Or visit their website at www.mokrun.com

Lift to tarbert on Saturday morning for KWR

Postby Rabmacd » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:49 pm

Rob Reid has asked me to drive the Sports Council minibus to Tarbert on Saturday morning for the start of the relay. I have to get from Tarbert to Claonaig, after the start, as I'm doing the second leg. i take it that the minibus will help out.

I am, however, looking for a lift back to town, from Clachan, after running the second leg. Is there anyone doing that leg that can oblige? happy to contribute for fuel.
Rabmacd
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: Lift to tarbert on Saturday morning for KWR

Postby fiona28 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:39 pm

rab, stan is doing that leg, im sure we will fit you in :D (in the boot if you beat us tho :lol: )
Dance like no-one is watching....
fiona28
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: Lift to tarbert on Saturday morning for KWR

Postby Rabmacd » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:02 am

Thanks Fiona28. Can I book my place then. It is only after reading my original thread again that I noticed that, despite the heading, I hadn't asked if anyone wanted to get to Tarbert, for the first leg. I would be happy to take a busload if that eases the burden on allocated drivers and allows them to do different coverages.
Rabmacd
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Mull of Kintyre Half Marathon and 10k Run