Training Logs on Internet

Details and discussion on the Half Marathon and 10k race being held in Campbeltown on Sunday 29th May 2016 at 10.30am plus general discussion about running in Kintyre! Or visit their website at www.mokrun.com

Re: Training Logs on Internet

Postby maxmix » Fri May 01, 2009 9:32 pm

I gave up on Garmin a long time ago.... Quality is not as it used to be and far better products on the market now at half the price ;)

maxmix

Hope you get sorted !
maxmix
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby fiona28 » Fri May 01, 2009 10:29 pm

cheers :?
Dance like no-one is watching....
fiona28
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby elainemck » Sat May 02, 2009 10:57 am

My garmin forerunner 50 (not a gps) didn't last more than a month and v disappointed. Want to upgrade and get a good running watch that will give me time, distance, pace and record my training - any suggestions?
Elaine
elainemck
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby fja » Sat May 02, 2009 12:12 pm

Elaine, I'd go for the Garmin 405 defo. I had some early problems getting used to the sensitivity of the bezel but then I'm not of the ipod generation, exactly. The instructions are not great; the short guide very weak. Huge bonus is how light it feels after the earlier clumsier versions and the fact that you can use it as a watch without looking entirely geeky - excellent if you are whizzing thro different time zones. Recommended as best on market by Runners World. I got the green one but wish now I'd gone for the black. Got it second hand via e-bay so it was all set up ready to go - all I needed to do was to personalise the settings. I'm away next week - happy for you to borrow it and try it out - must have it back on Friday for the Glasgow 10k at weekend. Can hand it over at the relay finish sometime later this afternoon - hope this sun continues.
fja
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Previous

Return to Mull of Kintyre Half Marathon and 10k Run