running music

Details and discussion on the Half Marathon and 10k race being held in Campbeltown on Sunday 29th May 2016 at 10.30am plus general discussion about running in Kintyre! Or visit their website at www.mokrun.com

Postby Sid Gallagher » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:46 pm

That's brilliant thanks. :D
Sid Gallagher
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby fiona28 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:41 pm

i'll load some songs on for you sid, no problem - any special requests, styles etc :?:

sounds like the running is in your heart sheik, i feel like that and manyz a time laugh out loud to myself whilst running - with and without music, but i reckon when a fave tune comes on i defo go a tad faster :wink: and if ive got pmt i greet :( cos im so happy. :D :shock:

all you girls will understand - hormones :wink:
fiona28
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Pans Lass » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:51 pm

fiona28 wrote:a tad faster :wink: and if ive got pmt i greet :( cos im so happy. :D :shock:

all you girls will understand - hormones :wink:

I greet then too fiona28. :oops:

The best laugh yet is that when i running up the beach I usually sing my wee heart oot as loud as I can when my favourite song comes on ,unaware of being heard by golfers coming off the golf course. It would be okay if i was in tune so I am told. :oops: :lol:
Pans Lass
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby jackiefulton » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:22 pm

don't usually run to music but caught Fred McAulay & Co today - they were promoting "run to the beat" london's oct half marathon, committed to "live music which will be scientifically selected to boost your performance and played throughout the course"

sounded good so thought might do that in Oct - but checked out the website and ballot enties just closed, oh well!

interesting research though...
jackiefulton
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby caro » Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:42 am

That's interesting, Jackie. When we ran in Dublin Nike+ had set up a 'power mile' of motivational songs that blasted out of speakers as we ran past at around the 4/5K point -it definitely gave me a boost. In fact, I could have done with the same about 8K!! :oops:
caro
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby fiona28 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:21 am

yeah caro / jackie it had been advertised as a "wall of sound", i think this is whats got sid into thinking about music as he runs :D
fiona28
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Previous

Return to Mull of Kintyre Half Marathon and 10k Run