Well Done Runners

Details and discussion on the Half Marathon and 10k race being held in Campbeltown on Sunday 29th May 2016 at 10.30am plus general discussion about running in Kintyre! Or visit their website at www.mokrun.com

Postby Annie » Tue May 29, 2007 8:32 pm

Uh-oh!!!!!!!!
Luv ya billions!!!
Annie
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby fiona28 » Tue May 29, 2007 11:00 pm

come on then TB fish them out - that would be a hilarious blast from the past :lol: :lol:

ill never forget the way BJ did his wee twirl 8)
fiona28
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby John A » Tue May 29, 2007 11:10 pm

Now TB just because I missed you crossing the finish line there is no need to get any old photos out just to get back at me. :oops:
John A
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby TB » Tue May 29, 2007 11:38 pm

Aye, all that effort and ye dinna even give me a mention!! My first ever 10k wi' a dodgy knee and a swollen toe. Are you feeling sorry for me yet!!!!
Seriously though I had a great day and although I said I was only going to do this once, well, I might be back next year and hopefully enjoy some of the pre and post race parties. Well..... you know I do like a good party!!

:lol: :wink: :roll:
TB
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby Joan Brown » Wed May 30, 2007 10:57 pm

Arrived back in Cumbernauld last night- started reading all the comments about the run and found myself cross-eyed and too tired to add anything sensible. All I can do now is to agree with all that has been said about the runners, organisers, marshalls, the ceilidh- in fact the whole wonderful Campbeltown experience. It was great to meet so many people from the forum and special thanks to Tarbert Mags who took the trouble to introduce me to so many new friends. Love and cogratulations to everyone.
Joan Brown
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby Pans Lass » Thu May 31, 2007 3:08 pm

Glad you enjoyed your weekend Joan. It was great meeting you at the ceidih with your family. I hope I look as good and fit as you at 73 . :) See you next MOK. :D :D
Pans Lass
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Previous

Return to Mull of Kintyre Half Marathon and 10k Run