Accommodation available for weekend of race

Details and discussion on the Half Marathon and 10k race being held in Campbeltown on Sunday 29th May 2016 at 10.30am plus general discussion about running in Kintyre! Or visit their website at www.mokrun.com

Accommodation available for weekend of race

Postby Ship called Dignity » Thu May 17, 2007 9:58 pm

Just received this e-mail from the owners of Fairfield B&B on the outskirts of Campbeltown.

just to let you know, we now have vacancies for the weekend of the marathon (Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights) due to a cancellation. We have a total of three rooms now available on the three nights. We would be most grateful if you could forward any enquiries you recieve through the kintyre accomodation website.

Lovely accommodation and excellent hosts! Details can be found at

http://www.kintyreaccommodation.com/bb/ ... /index.htm
Ship called Dignity
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby 4th gen Suthen' » Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:08 pm

I have self catering accommodation attached to the farm.....sitting room/kitchen with the best view in Scotland, twin bedroom downstairs and upstairs double bedtoom, plenty fold down and blow up beds too....nice bathroom with great power shower....huge hall area to spread out in.........attractive rates.

Last year it was full for the whole weekend so if anybody is interested please PM me soon!

I am entered in the race and will likely attend the ceilidh so there will be plenty of opportunity for race chat before and after and maybe car/taxi sharing to the events.

In fact, the flat is available for a few weeks this summer!! again, PM if you are interested
ImageImage
4th gen Suthen'
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Mull of Kintyre Half Marathon and 10k Run