MOKRUN 2007 - Sunday 27th May

Details and discussion on the Half Marathon and 10k race being held in Campbeltown on Sunday 29th May 2016 at 10.30am plus general discussion about running in Kintyre! Or visit their website at www.mokrun.com

Postby Tom B » Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:57 pm

Mags,

Thanks for raising this - the online list of entries is a great simple idea.

For us this year, I can confirm all entrants will be receiving a confirmation - either by e-mail if they provided it or by letter. We have been inundated with entries, almost 300 to date, and have a backlog to clear to get them all logged on to our official race spreadsheet!

I think the idea of just listing entered runners on a web page, is much simpler, and we'll set ourselves up to do that in 2008. Did the entry form say anything about agreeing to have your name posted on the internet (data protection and all that?) In the meantime please assure your team and friends that they will receive a confirmation shortly, and they will be secured a place in this year's events.

We'll also be posting details of the patsa party and some other activities for race weekend shortly....

Thanks again, and look forward to seeing you all in May!
Tom B
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Ship called Dignity » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:33 pm

4th gen Suthen' wrote:
Davie P wrote:Yes - excellent news and I promise to take part next year! 8)

Good for you Davie.

When did I say that? :-) Yes, I'll be taking photos again. :-)

Entering the 10k - that will be enough for me as will be busy the rest of the day with the evening event! 8)
Ship called Dignity
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Previous

Return to Mull of Kintyre Half Marathon and 10k Run