Entry Forms

Details and discussion on the Half Marathon and 10k race being held in Campbeltown on Sunday 29th May 2016 at 10.30am plus general discussion about running in Kintyre! Or visit their website at www.mokrun.com

Entry Forms

Postby sarahmcfadz » Sun May 07, 2006 7:15 pm

I have just decided to take part in the 10K, (not sure if I will just be walking it though as I'v never run before and have only 3 weeks to train!). Can some one tell me where I can get an entry form as I am having problems downloading it from my computer. Thanks!
sarahmcfadz
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby Tom B » Sun May 07, 2006 7:32 pm

Sarah,

You should be able to pick one up in the Victoria Hall, or the Sports Centre 43 Main Street. - You can also enter the 10k on-line at the http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/events/registrationinfo.asp?sp=&v=2&EN=29649.

Any problems drop a PM, and I'll post you one.

If you haven't done much running before, best to read the Training Advice on www.mokrun.co.uk and take it easy! While the half-marathon is not suitable for walking, there are quite a few entered as walkers in the 10k, so you are under no pressure!

Good luck!
Tom B
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Ship called Dignity » Sun May 07, 2006 11:15 pm

Ship called Dignity
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby sarahmcfadz » Mon May 08, 2006 8:51 am

I have not been able to download map or entry form from web site as it keeps freezing. Not sure if it my lap top or the site that is at fault, I'm sorted now as I filled out the on line entry form at runners world. I'm off for a run now, but as its Monday morning I'm not expecting to be Linford Christie!
sarahmcfadz
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Return to Mull of Kintyre Half Marathon and 10k Run