Help needed!!!! dog friendly/ walkers

Details and discussion on the Half Marathon and 10k race being held in Campbeltown on Sunday 29th May 2016 at 10.30am plus general discussion about running in Kintyre! Or visit their website at www.mokrun.com

Help needed!!!! dog friendly/ walkers

Postby rachel_c_lane » Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:14 pm

Hi

We have got tickets for the MOK half marathon (for 3rd year running- we love it). But this year wanted to bring our dog up with us for the weekend. How ever we're concious it's a long time for her to be on her own. Does anyone know any dog walkers or kennels who might be able to help us out? Really we just need someone who's prepared to take her for a little walk mid morning.

Also does anyone know of a dog friendly hotel in the town?

Thanks
rachel_c_lane
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Re: Help needed!!!! dog friendly/ walkers

Postby elainemck » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:45 pm

hi rachel

Sorry for late reply, not really on forum much. There are kennels in town (tomaig road) should be in yellow pages, not sure what they are called. there's also a few dog walkers I'm sure you could get to take your dog. I'm sure some of the local hotels are dog friendly, I would just give them a phone in advance to check out. Sorry, you can tell I'm not a dog owner - not very useful info sorry, I hope you get something.
Elaine
elainemck
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: Help needed!!!! dog friendly/ walkers

Postby rachel_c_lane » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:11 pm

Hi Elaine,

Thanks for the reply and thanks for the address it makes it easier to find! We have found a caravan out of town which are happy to take us all and that means she is able to run around. Thanks for the ideas tho!
rachel_c_lane
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Return to Mull of Kintyre Half Marathon and 10k Run