Olympic Tickets!!

Details and discussion on the Half Marathon and 10k race being held in Campbeltown on Sunday 29th May 2016 at 10.30am plus general discussion about running in Kintyre! Or visit their website at www.mokrun.com

Olympic Tickets!!

Postby Tom B » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:50 am

I'll be going to the greatest sporting event in the UK next year - yippee - roll on MOKRUN 2012.....!!!

Also just checked my bank account and found out that we didn't get any Olympic tickets - phew! (money all out now apparently) - mixed feelings about 'missing out', but not going to try and get any in the second round - would have liked to attend the early sessions in athletics, swimming and gymnastics that we applied for, but will survive without.

So, anyone get any?
Tom B
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: Olympic Tickets!!

Postby maganru » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:58 am

I did! I asked for three tickets for the second last day of the tennis and that's exactly what I got! Wanted another one and got Andrew to apply for it but we didn't get that one. I'll send you a postcard Tommy! But I will still be at the greatest sporting event in the UK next year prior to the Olympics.
Last edited by maganru on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
mos
maganru
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby Tom B » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:13 am

maganru wrote:I did! I asked for three tickets for the second last day of the tennis and that's exactly what I got! Wanted another one and got Andrew to apply for it but we didn't get that one. I'll send you a postcard Tommy! But I will still be at the greatest sporting evening in the UK next year prior to the Olympics.

well done you!
Tom B
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Mary G » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:36 am

Pitched in for loads - velodrome, diving, gymnastics - and a few oddball ones (handball?) - to maximise my chances. And added in Hampden tickets as a banker ... guess what - Hampden is all I got :(

Knowing my luck it will be Fiji v Finland - would ideally Argentina v a major European nation - but will just need to wait and see ...
Mary G
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby Millar » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:44 pm

Looks like we never got any either, applied for athletics and gymnastics!!
Millar
Too Shy To Talk Much
Too Shy To Talk Much

Return to Mull of Kintyre Half Marathon and 10k Run