My last ever thread on here

This forum provides an opportunity for people to debate and discuss the latest current events; to talk about what's going on in the world today and discuss what's behind the news headlines.

Re: My last ever thread on here

Postby Rabmacd » Sun May 09, 2010 4:33 pm

No need to call me Mr. rabmacd is fine.

£3.73 I must admit that I don't, normally, react, when folk post last ever thread posts, but the rants on here make me say "Bye, Bye".

Keep to the guitar and not the philosophy.

And don't dare tell me what "the man" is doing to me. I can work it out for myself.

Grow a set of big wans and dae something about it, rather than rant on forums.
Rabmacd
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby £3.73 » Sun May 09, 2010 5:49 pm

Rabmacd wrote:No need to call me Mr. rabmacd is fine.

£3.73 I must admit that I don't, normally, react, when folk post last ever thread posts, but the rants on here make me say "Bye, Bye".

Keep to the guitar and not the philosophy.

And don't dare tell me what "the man" is doing to me. I can work it out for myself.

Grow a set of big wans and dae something about it, rather than rant on forums.

Rab, you're 100% right ! ... but it is what is says on the tin ... precisely because there are better things to do :lol:
I've only ever had one nick on here.

Sadly, if you look at my contributions on the forum, I'm usually right, no matter how wrong I appear at the time.
It does take a pair to do that, trust me. :lol:

This was more just like a summary of everything. Time will tell if it's right or wrong.
Personally I hope it's totally wrong.

I would hate that anyone has taken personal offence ever, because that's just not what I'm about. :cry:
most days I feel like Gene Hackman in the Poseidon Adventure
£3.73
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby Rabmacd » Sun May 09, 2010 6:08 pm

Ok £3.73. No offence meant and I hope none taken. My last post on this thread.....
Rabmacd
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby bill » Sun May 09, 2010 7:54 pm

Bobbie En Tejas wrote:My reference was to the fact that the wall that we helped tear down between East and West Germany has now moved.. it is now being built ironically between the US and Mexico.. Walls/fences are always being built, Mr. Rab Mac D. The question is, is it to keep "them" out or "us" in?

WHO'S GOING TO BUILD YOUR WALL ?

By Tom Russell down by the border of El Paso-Juarez.

I know my Summer'll never come
I know I'll cry until my dying day has come
Let the Winter roll along
I've got nothing left but song
bill
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Bobbie En Tejas » Sun May 09, 2010 7:56 pm

Hey, my friend knows Tom Russell and another person I am acquainted with in San Antonio toured with him in the UK and europe!

Bill, i hate the fence, I've seen the fence.. they also have cameras on it that can read your license plate from 3 miles away.. it is ugly.. figuratively and literally.
Some people die at 21 but aren't buried until they are 65.
Bobbie En Tejas
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby £3.73 » Tue May 11, 2010 4:47 pm

and on that happy note, I'm out of here ... find me of Facebook :lol:

For the record .... I hope the town gets an all weather pitch, maybe even a cultural centre.

It's not gone unnoticed by me that people I grew up with are STILL posting excellent times in 10k races etc .... and maybe that's where I belong .........

l8r & thanks for putting up with me for this long (David Cameron followed by David Miliband ... it's all here if you look) :lol:
most days I feel like Gene Hackman in the Poseidon Adventure
£3.73
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby bassett » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:04 pm

£3.73 wrote:and on that happy note, I'm out of here ... find me of Facebook :lol:

For the record .... I hope the town gets an all weather pitch, maybe even a cultural centre.

It's not gone unnoticed by me that people I grew up with are STILL posting excellent times in 10k races etc .... and maybe that's where I belong .........

l8r & thanks for putting up with me for this long (David Cameron followed by David Miliband ... it's all here if you look) :lol:

IS HE GONE THEN ??
bassett
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby the big man » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:43 pm

THE END OF THE WORLD IS NIGH :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
back in black been so long im glad to be back
the big man
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby bassett » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:19 am

the big man wrote:THE END OF THE WORLD IS NIGH :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hopefully not before the Loretta Pipe Band get to play at Hampden :wink: :lol: :lol:
bassett
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby bassett » Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:36 am

£3.73 wrote:and on that happy note, I'm out of here ... find me of Facebook :lol:

IS HE BACK ?
bassett
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby francii » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:15 pm

Hmmm....it says 'last thread' so he's possibly dodged the bullet there ;)
francii
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Previous

Return to Current Affairs