Glasgow East Election

This forum provides an opportunity for people to debate and discuss the latest current events; to talk about what's going on in the world today and discuss what's behind the news headlines.

Glasgow East Election

Postby ionnsaigh » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:19 pm

1. Labour. ( They could adopt a monkey to stand in this constituency ) The area has the least educated electorate, in Scotland.
The continuity of poverty, and the failure of the people's party, to eradicate the suffering of the poor.
Who or what must these people do ? in order to solve this - unnatural immoral and unnecessary occurrence - in this land of plenty ( Scotland )
Vote - if the vote ever produced any real economic change - then they ( bourgeois ) would take it away. The poor of this area - ( excluding those of us that don't have a vote ) have always been allowed to picked one elite individual to represent them - class traitor and thief( Lord Michael Martin ) Who was it Sixty years ago - or Thirty or Ten for that matter - Labour labour labour. So lets put it down to one vote every five years or so, the average person on reaching retirement age could reasonably expect Eight votes in a lifetime - I expect Eight electronic votes in a single day.

Direct Action - We have a Democratic right to take up arms against tyrants. For only a Tyrant would enforce such dire circumstances - on a considerable section of the people. We hold the moral high ground - to suggest people break laws that are deemed unjust - and against the wishes of the people. :D
O'Donnchadha
ionnsaigh
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: Glasgow East Election

Postby bill » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:23 pm

Did John Smeaton not win then :?:
I know my Summer'll never come
I know I'll cry until my dying day has come
Let the Winter roll along
I've got nothing left but song
bill
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Govangirl » Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:37 am

bill wrote:Did John Smeaton not win then :?:

:lol: There was a programme on Wednesday night, 'Make me an MP' which showed exactly why he didn't win. Politician he was not! When he wasn't lying in his bed waiting for his auld mammy to bring him tea, he was playing his X Box games and moaning about how he was only willing to work part-time due to his asthma. It was excrutiatingly painful to watch, particularly when he was interviewed at his election bid Press Conference and he talked about his likening for cannabis. Glasgow North East deserved better - and got it!
Trouble is, the area will continue to suffer. Maybe you could step into Smeato's shoes, Ionns?
Blow away the dreams that tear you apart
Blow away the dreams that break your heart
Blow away the lies that leave you nothing but lost and brokenhearted
Govangirl
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby ionnsaigh » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:29 pm

Govangirl wrote:Maybe you could step into Smeato's shoes, Ionns?

I stood for election in that area about Twenty years ago - no and before you ask - I didn't win. :D
O'Donnchadha
ionnsaigh
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby four eyes » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:44 pm

theres a surprise! :roll:
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby ionnsaigh » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:36 am

four eyes wrote:theres a surprise! :roll:

No need to worry.. people like me have no chance of being voted in ( sometimes it's easier to storm the gates of heaven ) :D
O'Donnchadha
ionnsaigh
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Current Affairs