BNP

This forum provides an opportunity for people to debate and discuss the latest current events; to talk about what's going on in the world today and discuss what's behind the news headlines.

BNP

Postby ionnsaigh » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:00 pm

O'Donnchadha
ionnsaigh
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: BNP

Postby ionnsaigh » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:44 pm

Must admit to trawling these lists - I had Glasgow under some scrutiny. Found what appeared to be the odd Scottish Irish and Welsh address . Happy to say.

Well done the Celts . :D

Not forgetting that auld adage, neglected weeds grow.
O'Donnchadha
ionnsaigh
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby four eyes » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:11 pm

er is that good?are you a supporter? :@
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby hoochykoochy » Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:35 pm

While I don't support the BNP, unfortunately the inability of our mainstream political parties to produce positive solutions to important issues has provided the platform for the rise of such right-wing parties!

We live in a democracy so if people wish to follow this party, they should be allowed to without fear of reprise or condemnation! Otherwise our views become just as right wing as theirs!
hoochykoochy
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby ionnsaigh » Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:50 pm

hoochykoochy wrote:We live in a democracy so if people wish to follow this party, they should be allowed to without fear of reprise or condemnation! Otherwise our views become just as right wing as theirs!

Sorry I can't agree. Yes we live in a Democracy of sorts - however it should be remembered that the Nazi Party in Germany flourished within a Democracy - to such an extent that it irrefutably damaged that Democracy... by installing a Dictator.
Lets go totally liberal here, heaven forbid they should call us right wing. Let us allow for this festering sore - a cancer within the ranks of the discontented amongst us - too spread to the extent - of attacks on non whites. Call me right wing if you like
I prefer the Surgeon Scalpel analogy. :D
O'Donnchadha
ionnsaigh
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby hoochykoochy » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:52 pm

ionnsaigh wrote:
hoochykoochy wrote:We live in a democracy so if people wish to follow this party, they should be allowed to without fear of reprise or condemnation! Otherwise our views become just as right wing as theirs!

Sorry I can't agree. Yes we live in a Democracy of sorts - however it should be remembered that the Nazi Party in Germany flourished within a Democracy - to such an extent that it irrefutably damaged that Democracy... by installing a Dictator.

True, we don't live in an absolute democracy, but if we did people would complain we were Communists! The Nazi Party is a good example, but irrelevant I would suggest! We have learned alot since those days of poverty and symbolism. People are less likely to follow a crowd, because communities are less close knit and made up of more individuals, which ultimately encourages free-thought. The BNP are getting support in poor areas where people, forgive me for saying, are less well educated and more reliant on community spirit to get by!

The answer to disolving the BNP doesn't lie in employing the same tactics they have, but rather to address the issues of the people who support the BNP. If someone has a job, money and a roof over their head, how can they blame foreigners for ruining our country? Why do gangs of coloured kids form and how do you use that energy in a positive way? Why are there isolated communities of whites, blacks, asians, chinese in the first place? Why aren't communities more equally weighted in colour and creed? Why has their been an uprising in Islamic Insurgency? Why is there an increase in support for Neo-Nazi's!

These are the real issues, not the BNP! :wink:
hoochykoochy
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby Ship called Dignity » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:01 am

hoochykoochy wrote:Why has their been an uprising in Islamic Insurgency?

Interesting to see the Scottish Defence League on Saturday. I turned the corner to head back to the hotel in Cambridge Street to think WTF! Police were all over the place and obviously had everything in hand.
Ship called Dignity
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby £3.73 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:31 am

hoochykoochy wrote:[ We have learned alot since those days of poverty and symbolism. People are less likely to follow a crowd, because communities are less close knit and made up of more individuals, which ultimately encourages free-thought.

Sorry, but in general, "we" have learned sweet FA.
Poverty is happening as we speak, symbolism is everywhere.

Agreed that communities (and the family unit) are less close knit (broken by design).

The majority don't have any free thought, learning what they know about the world primarily through state tv & a corporate media which is tightly controlled by a handful of people ... Rupert Murdoch & his ilk.
The "alternative" media are run by the same people.

The BNP aren't relevant to anything (nor are any of the other political parties) as the UK is now merely a region of the United States of Europe.
Now that Europe is a done deal, the political focus is on World Government.

People can bump their gums ad nauseum about BNP this or Labour that or Conservative the other.
It matters not a jot. I suppose it's something to talk about though apart from the X Factor ...
most days I feel like Gene Hackman in the Poseidon Adventure
£3.73
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby Sunny Kintyre » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:36 pm

Its not all poor people in poor areas that are voting bnp, I know some middle class folk who have done just that, not that they have ever been racist in their life, they just dont know how to stop this hidden madness that most of us are unaware is even happening.
I only witnessed one town in England but it must happen in all of them, on a certain day of the week the streets are white it is like drifts of snow i have never seen anything like it, bumper to bumper long lines of coaches full of folk from abroad going to collect their 'entitlement', I call it that because god only knows what it can be because its 'cash' given to them in a white envelope, yup, straight away they rip open the white envelopes drop it and jump back on the coach, for the streets to be white as snow would amount to quite a few baw bees, when I asked what on earth was going on I was told that these coaches drive from town to town with all these folk from collecting their money????Hoot?
Collecting whos money?
Well, I can understand the want for someone to stop this madness and this will be a drop in the ocean compared to what probably gets handed out every day.
To anyone who has ever been unemployed, you have to bring allsorts of proof of who you are even if you know the woman behind the desk, you have to have a bank account no one ever hands you cash (or i went to the wrong desk) and you have to make your own way.
Here in the country I hope we never see such things, but even here the council will tell a native that they will never be offered a council house because you are working full time and not at what they call vulnerable even though you have only one minimum wage coming in you are considered able to rent privately HA at the price of rent and council tax here no chance. then you have to sit and watch the available council houses being given to polish people, nice folk, but who is causing the voters to turn to bnp(not that i would) snp for me.
well thats my grumble for this year, sorry.
Always practice what you preach...
Sunny Kintyre
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Return to Current Affairs