Hitlers skull

This forum provides an opportunity for people to debate and discuss the latest current events; to talk about what's going on in the world today and discuss what's behind the news headlines.

Hitlers skull

Postby blueboyno1 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:24 pm

It has been recently proven that the skull fragments held by the Russians and thought to be Hitlers has turned out to be a womans and not that of Eva Brauns .
I remmeber as a boy at school we were given an essay to write about the death of Hitler and during my research i came across the story of the July bombing when a bomb in a briefcase was placed right under him and he was supposed to have escaped unhurt .I could never see how this could happen given that five other people in the room were killed and one of them the stenographer was sitting at the other end of the room behind a big desk ,so i wrote in my essay that i believed that Hitler was indeed killed and the german high command put in place a double so as to keep the war going .It was well known that he did have such doubles and when the Russians were so close they killed the double and burned the body so it could not be identIfied as a double .My english teacher while giving me top marks for imagination discussed my theory in the class and then told me it could not have happened as they had identIfied the body in the bunker as Hitlers .This recent evidence makes me wonder if that is what did happen .Not sure if my english teacher is still alive but if he is i hope he reads the story of the skull and remembers my essay.
blueboyno1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Hitlers skull

Postby Martin » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:02 am

Look at the left hand pic, I think Hitler's son has been found.

Ouch !
Martin
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:23 am

Hitler`s son.Spot on! :lol:
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby petewick » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:16 pm