Israel

This forum provides an opportunity for people to debate and discuss the latest current events; to talk about what's going on in the world today and discuss what's behind the news headlines.

Re: Israel

Postby ionnsaigh » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:34 pm

blueboyno1 wrote:
A Horse called Juan Face wrote:Is it just me, or aren't they both guilty? Canaan should be the most respected and preserved land on earth for the vast majority of the world's population. I've been to Bethlehem and it's an absolute shithole (worse than Glasgow :lol: ). Just strikes me as paradoxical that the so-called Holy Land has been caught up in a war for over half a century. Humans eh? Not the brightest.

The holy land has been caught up in a war since the crusades ,not just because of land borders ,but because of religion .The Palestinians hate the Israeli's as simple as that ,they could be at opposite ends of the world and the Palestinians would still attack the Israeli's .Just to clarify things i am not a jew,palestinian ,extremist ,racist or any sort of polititian ,just an ordinary wee guy born and bred in Glasgow ,who thinks the Israeli's have had a raw deal for centuries . I just wonder if there would be as much outrage and demonstrations ,like the ones in London if the Palestinians were attacking tye Israeli's . I think not.

How can you possibly make such sweeping generalizations?
" The Palestinians hate the Israeli's as simple as that ". You see despite the half truths and lies - fed by our media, Jew and Arab have been living side by side in peace and friendship - that's human beings for you. Despite differences in secondary matters such as - colour of skin - and who you happen to worship - these potentially antagonistic contradictions are reduced by common respect for the human condition.
O'Donnchadha
ionnsaigh
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby blueboyno1 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:05 pm

Now i know you are just a shit stirrer .Jews and Arabs living together in peace and friendship ,your having a laugh .So it is the media who have caused this war .What about all the suicide bombings by Arabs against the Jews ,was that the media telling lies .You are living in a tunnel and you still cannot see what is in front of you .

The holy land has been caught up in a war since the crusades ,not just because of land borders ,but because of religion .The Palestinians hate the Israeli's as simple as that ,they could be at opposite ends of the world and the Palestinians would still attack the Israeli's .Just to clarify things i am not a jew,palestinian ,extremist ,racist or any sort of polititian ,just an ordinary wee guy born and bred in Glasgow ,who thinks the Israeli's have had a raw deal for centuries . I just wonder if there would be as much outrage and demonstrations ,like the ones in London if the Palestinians were attacking tye Israeli's . I think not.[/quote]

How can you possibly make such sweeping generalizations?
" The Palestinians hate the Israeli's as simple as that ". You see despite the half truths and lies - fed by our media, Jew and Arab have been living side by side in peace and friendship - that's human beings for you. Despite differences in secondary matters such as - colour of skin - and who you happen to worship - these potentially antagonistic contradictions are reduced by common respect for the human condition.[/quote]
blueboyno1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby ionnsaigh » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:33 pm

Sticks and stones.
Of course there has been suicide bombings against the Jews - however atrocities have been committed by both sides,let the facts speak for themselves. No I'm not having a laugh, not when I see innocent children being killed, or horribly disfigured by Israel - Hamas I think not. Poor wee weans traumatised by the Israeli bombardment and invasion of the Gaza Strip. So no - neither you - or anyone else on this planet will tell me different.
Our Time Will Come.
O'Donnchadha
ionnsaigh
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby blueboyno1 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:54 pm

The civilian population of Gaza at least know they are being attacked and there are poor children being killed ,that is indeed a terrible thing .What about the poor Israeli kids who were going about their own business riding on buses ,when they are blown to bits by hamas suicide bombers and the family cant find enough of them to bury .Sure there are tragic deaths on both sides .But the fact still remains the same --Hamas can stop this right now if they agree to stop firing their rockets at Israel.

You can carry on with this debate if you want .I will not post on the subject again ,as i am srarting to get angry and fear i will say some things that may well get me banned from the forum.I am quite sure we will cross swords again on some other topic.
blueboyno1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby ionnsaigh » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:45 pm

Cross swords is it - fair enough mines a Kalashnikov. Do you think that I make distinction between children? Israeli weans an Arab wans? - ur awe the same tae me. Anger and fear are both barriers to clear objective thought,so feck off with your hate somewhere else.
O'Donnchadha
ionnsaigh
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby blueboyno1 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:06 pm

You just dont stop do you .The only thing i hate is the rubbish you post .I do not hate Palestinians but you seem to hate Jews .I have worked alongside both races for years with no problems whatever.What i hate is the fact that you are blaming Israel and you are not willing to concede that Palestine (,Hamas) have it in their power to stop this conflict .I notice your chosen weapon is a Kalashnikov ,how does that not surprise me in the least .The same weapons which are killing our troops in other arab countries . mmmmmmmmmmmmm
blueboyno1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby ionnsaigh » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:09 pm

How does it feel to contradict yourself. :lol:
O'Donnchadha
ionnsaigh
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby blueboyno1 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:00 pm

I think you will need to explain that none (ironage) :?
blueboyno1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby gizmo » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:22 pm

blueboyno1 wrote:
ionnsaigh wrote:blueboyno1,

World War One.

:? :? :?: What is your point here Ionnsaigh.

Dont like showing my ignorance but I still dont get that one... Help me out here Wee C :?
gizmo
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby A Horse called Juan Face » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:44 am

blueboyno1 wrote:I think you will need to explain that none (ironage) :?

You said you wouldn't post again, and yet you posted after his next reply, to tell HIM that he doesn't stop. Both sides are to blame, simple.
Sean eternos los laureles que supimos conseguir, que supimos conseguir.
Coronados de gloria vivamos... ¡o juremos con gloria morir!,
A Horse called Juan Face
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby LANDROVER ROGER » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:13 am

I think that a cease fire is called for.Not just Gaza,but here on this thread. :|
LANDROVER ROGER
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby ionnsaigh » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:39 am

Yes I agree Roger, problem is that some people attack the poster, instead of the post. I felt blueboyno1 - was attacking me personally.
Gizmo, the World War One comment - came as a response to blueboyno1's comment - That a war fought with equal force would never stop. (it wasn't that good ).
O'Donnchadha
ionnsaigh
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby £3.73 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:10 am

*technical note*

Germany didn't technically lose WW1 ... they went bankrupt ...
most days I feel like Gene Hackman in the Poseidon Adventure
£3.73
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby ionnsaigh » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:14 am

£3.73 wrote:*technical note*

Germany didn't technically lose WW1 ... they went bankrupt ...

Exactly - Boycott Israeli Goods.
O'Donnchadha
ionnsaigh
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby four eyes » Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:24 pm

cool your jets boys n girls,blue boy i think your right,but you cant educate pork.ionns comes from the same side as galloway,that other well known nutter and cat lover.move on and thank god or whoever that we live in peace.
four eyes
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

PreviousNext

Return to Current Affairs