This Forum is rubbish......

This forum provides an opportunity for people to debate and discuss the latest current events; to talk about what's going on in the world today and discuss what's behind the news headlines.

Postby general jack o'niell » Tue May 15, 2007 12:48 pm

never been a good listener, one of my wife's favourite quotes is "i told you weeks ago" i have to take her word for it, as i more than likely wasn't listening, i never listen to the actual words another says in any conversation, only the silence when they stop talking, so that i can start, who cares what the topic is, i have my own running in my head while they are speaking, yes, if your speaking to me, watch my eyes, you'll see them glaze over after ten seconds, take a hint and shut up, i've probably got something far more important, relevent or witty to say, and you might learn something. even if its only the realisation that its not worth wasting your time talking to me. 99 times out of 100, i couldn't care less about the person or subject your talking about, hence the reason i'd make a lousy politician, i just don't care!!!!!

was that the last word? don't answer, thats a rhetorical question, i already know the answer, besides, i'm not that interested!!!!
general jack o'niell

Postby bill » Tue May 15, 2007 4:22 pm

99 times out of 100, i couldn't care less about the person or subject your talking about, hence the reason i'd make a lousy politician, i just don't care!!!!!

I think you got that wrong Gen.Jack,I think those qualities would make you an ideal candidate for public office.
I know my Summer'll never come
I know I'll cry until my dying day has come
Let the Winter roll along
I've got nothing left but song
bill
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby general jack o'niell » Wed May 16, 2007 2:18 pm

you'll have to flag your messages so i know when your paying me a compliment and when your being sarcastic, i'm kinda slow today, got up at 5am took my pills, went back to bed, got up at 8am, forgot i'd taken them, took them again, then had a little something something at 9.30am so i'm not quite with it today.

aye that'll be right, sharp as a button

thank you for your confidence

aye your awfy funny!!!

in equal measures, just to be safe
general jack o'niell

Previous

Return to Current Affairs