Welcome back ionnsaigh

This forum provides an opportunity for people to debate and discuss the latest current events; to talk about what's going on in the world today and discuss what's behind the news headlines.

Postby general jack o'niell » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:05 pm

i read it all
and thought, aye, right
who would be arsed
to write such $hite

you'll have your say
your thoughts expound
but shhhhh
when theres a pro around

i'll not, like you
think hard all day
its's instant
wot i have to say

its fun to have a go at swelter
it's my lifes work to give him pelters
the other loon, i didnae ken?
i've heard the same, again and again

been called a commie, i can't agree
more like a generation, oot the tree
hit every branch on the way down
like most on here, thats fae the town

so leave the verse, to those that chant
appreciate, like those that can't
if this tempts you, to lift the pen
i'll rip the p!sh out you,AGAIN!!!!
general jack o'niell

Postby Sweltered » Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:17 pm

For someone who fancies themselves as a lyricist, I expected better.
OOH did they knock down McCaigs folly.....
Sweltered
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby ionnsaigh » Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:41 am

Tae set the silly shocking scene
Jack sits shocked in front computer screen
Having read Mick's last post
He splutters his coffee chokes on toast.

A pro no doubt through an through
Banal banter fae the like o you
Sitting silent shock stagger stumble sway
Tae scribble drivel tae hiv yer say.

Instant aye like cheap coffee
Tae fumble an fall in front o me
Jack the lad wae verse sae bad
Ye must be really just quite sad.

A hear you noo a hear yer chant
Nothing merr than anti commie rant
You really think a give a toss
You the one who bears the loss.

Yer heid is blunt as well yer pen
Tae be a man an noo a hen
Tae insult the people of yer ain wee toon
Manners less better than ma an pa broon.

Awe right a call yer bluff
Don't run away an take the huff
A challenge ye tae reply
Twenty Four hours the same as I.

So go ahead make my day
Write it doon hiv a say
This tae me mere bread an butter
Taken oon the wee toon nutter.
ionnsaigh
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Friend of Dorothy » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:09 pm

Now now children! Any more of this and I will send the Wicked Witch of the West to take your toys away. This has become so boring now. Apart from the awful verse, in which the subject matter has been lost, I have been forced into a position where I feel the urge to shout that most abused cliche....GET A LIFE! :cry:
[/img]
There’s no place like home.......
Friend of Dorothy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby general jack o'niell » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:55 pm

24 hrs, amatuers, that took me as long as it took to smoke the fag i lit when i logged on, given 24hrs i could write a bloody thousand page book, i only caught that one verse having not the inclination to read the rest of it, since, well you can ask sweltered, other people don't interest me, not their opinions, not their writings, nothing, i don't really care if a bomb dropped and wiped out half the town, as long as i can get to tesco and back for fags and the chemists for my pills i don't really care about the rest.

theres no sand on my beach so it can go too, i've already wasted half an hour on another subject which i wish i'd avoided by standing up and shouting "yir aff yir heid!!!" that would have led to a wrist slapping but hey i'd have got 25 mins of my life back

i used to play this game during DJKJ show on a saturday when i would fax him my poems in reply to a lady from lochgilphead who had taken a dislike to me or her idea of me, we used to manage at least three each during the space of a couple of hours, remembering you couldn't write a reply till you heard the other.

then one day she came to town and was introduced to me, a nicer wummin you couldn't meet, she enjoyed the challanges as much as i did, we only stopped because it was interupting the flow of kenny's show, which wasn't fair on him.

so 24hrs, i don't think i'll bother, i've better things to do this week, wot with school hols and painting halls and all, i only went online today to look for new specs.

think its time for another wee holiday from here, see you all on 6th may.

there you go, bask in your self glory, i won't be there to read it and since most of the postings on here are the modern day equivalent of tomorrows chip wrappings, nobody will remember them either. thats another 7 mins i won't get back

damn you

damn you all

ps. sorry if it fell short of your expectations swelts, i'll save my mocking for your visit, your oldest tires me, i need new blood to mock from my ivory tower

pps. bring sun with you, its pissing down here!!!
general jack o'niell

Postby ionnsaigh » Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:53 am

I have no doubt you can write a thousand page book in Twenty-Four hours. Mind you I think I can beat you when it comes to smoking the auld fags and popping the prescribed pills. To say you don't care about other people quite frankly, a have my doubts. " A nicer wummin you couldn't meet " contradicts .

To spend time on a thing isn't as you suggest- waste- on the contrary it adds, even when the subject matter appears
tiresome and irks. there is something to be gained in even the direst of circumstances. Enjoy your sadness it at least, lets you know you care.

If victory where to be had, and it hasn't, there would be little in the way of celebration, no basking in self glory , at the expense of another. A shallow empty feeling has pervaded since reading your post . I can only state that I for one wish you well and bear no hard feelings. Christ it's boredom that drives me to write such childish verse.
ionnsaigh
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby ionnsaigh » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:08 am

For the attention of Friend of Dorothy.

Ya big shit, ave had a terrible night fighting this wummin way wings trying to steal my toys . don;t know who she was, although she entered by the west wing of my apartment. I suppose you will deny any involvement in such a callous act and dreadful deed.
Wait- I know how to avenge your deep dark ploy, am gonnae gie Mathew your sausages tae eat. :roll:
ionnsaigh
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Friend of Dorothy » Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:35 pm

Jeest you keep yer mits oaf ma sausages :twisted:
There’s no place like home.......
Friend of Dorothy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Previous

Return to Current Affairs