Mel Gibson

This forum provides an opportunity for people to debate and discuss the latest current events; to talk about what's going on in the world today and discuss what's behind the news headlines.

Mel Gibson

Postby bill » Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:49 pm

Who said Mel Gibson could never play a Scotsman?

He is an alcholic & a racist......and no doubt enjoys the odd deep fried Mars bar.
I know my Summer'll never come
I know I'll cry until my dying day has come
Let the Winter roll along
I've got nothing left but song
bill
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby alan k » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:02 pm

He qualifies for those reasons in my view-this should be the qualifing criteria to play for your country at football-forget the "my great grandads auntie was scottish" crap !!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
COME ON YE SAINTS ( ST JOHNSTONE)
alan k
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby big tony » Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:18 am

take it your scottish then bill?

cos surely no englishman could ever be classed as rascist? you forgot bigot, which is being shown nicely by westminster over charlies plans to be crowned with services to all faiths, a plan which the government are trying to block

if you look at the vow, it's only the church of england that is included, that leaves out all other christian faiths, bit of a bummer for all those at ibrox last night singing rule britainnia
big tony
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby Sweltered » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:06 pm

big tony wrote:take it your scottish then bill?

cos surely no englishman could ever be classed as rascist? you forgot bigot, which is being shown nicely by westminster over charlies plans to be crowned with services to all faiths, a plan which the government are trying to block

if you look at the vow, it's only the church of england that is included, that leaves out all other christian faiths, bit of a bummer for all those at ibrox last night singing rule britainnia

I wish they'd stop that, it's very unbecoming
OOH did they knock down McCaigs folly.....
Sweltered
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby big tony » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:14 pm

spoiled a great performance on the park, tho a large proportion did try to drown them out

some guy invaded the park and tried to chain himself to the goalposts, but i think he was a pro palestine protester of some sort, couldn't make out wot he had on his t.shirt but i think it said "Le Guen Out" must be arabic for troops or something?
big tony
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Return to Current Affairs