McCartney Joke

This forum provides an opportunity for people to debate and discuss the latest current events; to talk about what's going on in the world today and discuss what's behind the news headlines.

Postby gizmo » Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:58 am

Whats got 3 legs and lives on a farm....... The McCartneys...... That was my faviorite joke and now I cant use it any more :cry:
gizmo
Can't Stay Away
Can't Stay Away

Postby Bobbie En Tejas » Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:09 am

Am I the only one who doesn't find these jokes funny?
Bobbie En Tejas
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby jambojarv » Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:13 am

Probably Bobbie. Probably.
jambojarv
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby EMDEE » Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:06 am

Bobbie En Tejas wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't find these jokes funny?

I don't think so. It's become predictable.
EMDEE
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby dedalus » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:57 pm

Wossie was pretty funny - asked if anyone has actually checked to see if she has really lost a leg or she strapped it up for sympathy. Cmon get off the fence - we would all just give Paul a cuddle and tell him its ok he was had - it could happen to anyone - on a smaller scale perhaps.
dedalus
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Postby alan k » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:37 am

Bored with this topic in fact "stumped" for a reply !!!!
COME ON YE SAINTS ( ST JOHNSTONE)
alan k
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby big tony » Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:37 pm

i'm not going to denegrate anyones rights to marry a multi millionaire and stick their face into any and every camera within tabloid shot of her fissog.

the woman has made the best of her abilities, which its handy she can accomplish lying flat on her back, since shes not much use when it xcomes to a knee trembler, in her hoose that means getting a spanner oot and tightening a nut or two

macca is alright with me, i remember the last time i met him(nothing special everybodys met him) i was crossing the road carry two bags of messages, he was standing on the pavement opposite waiting to cross, hesitating due to traffic, i being i, just stepped out in front of the traffic, daring it to run me over (a wee game i like to play) as i got to the other side he was looking at me, i was looking at him, you know the kind of thing i could see his brain working (horrible it was) thinking of a stranger to stranger comment to make "been shopping?" he said, "no, been shopping!" i replied and carried on up the street.

i'm sure he laughed, i hope he got the joke

if you don't get it try watching HELP!!! he does the same gag with ringo, i did wait till i was round the corner before doing the fist pump YES!!!!!
big tony
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Postby EMDEE » Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:34 pm

Why, in these enlightened times is it politically incorrect to make jokes about race, disability, religion, sexual orientation, etc, yet in this particular case it seems to be perfectly acceptable, even fashionable, to make fun of a woman with an artificial limb?
EMDEE
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Auld Pop » Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:46 pm

Yes Emdee,your correct its easy to mock someone who is in the public eye like this, and its very small minded of the culprits involved, perhaps it would be different if the shoe was on the other foot.
The nice part of living in a small town is that when I don't know what I'm doing, someone else does.
Auld Pop
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Dejavu

Postby Sweltered » Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:46 pm

big tony wrote:i'm not going to denegrate anyones rights to marry a multi millionaire and stick their face into any and every camera within tabloid shot of her fissog.

the woman has made the best of her abilities, which its handy she can accomplish lying flat on her back, since shes not much use when it xcomes to a knee trembler, in her hoose that means getting a spanner oot and tightening a nut or two

macca is alright with me, i remember the last time i met him(nothing special everybodys met him) i was crossing the road carry two bags of messages, he was standing on the pavement opposite waiting to cross, hesitating due to traffic, i being i, just stepped out in front of the traffic, daring it to run me over (a wee game i like to play) as i got to the other side he was looking at me, i was looking at him, you know the kind of thing i could see his brain working (horrible it was) thinking of a stranger to stranger comment to make "been shopping?" he said, "no, been shopping!" i replied and carried on up the street.

i'm sure he laughed, i hope he got the joke

if you don't get it try watching HELP!!! he does the same gag with ringo, i did wait till i was round the corner before doing the fist pump YES!!!!!

Err I'm sure someone else told this story about a month ago :wink: Curious that!
OOH did they knock down McCaigs folly.....
Sweltered
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Bobbie En Tejas » Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:49 pm

Yes, sweltered, but apparently the person wasn't as apathetic as the person put on :wink: Maybe eventually we'll get all the posts back. :lol:
Bobbie En Tejas
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby ionnsaigh » Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:23 pm

Auld Pop wrote:Yes Emdee,your correct its easy to mock someone who is in the public eye like this, and its very small minded of the culprits involved, perhaps it would be different if the shoe was on the other foot.

Small Minded mm be careful now - you don't really have a leg to stand on.
ionnsaigh
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby general jack o'niell » Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:06 pm

smart bastard!!!!!!

prove it?
general jack o'niell

Postby big tony » Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:03 am

what have heather mills and barry ferguson got in common?

A) they've only got one good leg

OR

B) neither of them can kick a ball with their left foot
big tony
Quite a Regular
Quite a Regular

Return to Current Affairs