how stupid is this

This forum provides an opportunity for people to debate and discuss the latest current events; to talk about what's going on in the world today and discuss what's behind the news headlines.

Postby Ninja Mania » Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:11 pm

Your face red with anger, :oops:
You feel like you've just sinned :(
Now its cost you 20 pence, :cry:
To sit and break your wind. :D

Forget the money, cut your loss. :cry:
And think about this night. :!:
Although you sat and broke some wind. :shock:
It could have been a Shhhhh. :wink:

Before I go, here's 1 more word. :)
To help you stop your rants. :cry:
That 20 pence can not remove . :o
The skid marks off yur pants. :lol:
Ninja Mania
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Bobbie En Tejas » Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:40 am

There should have been more :oops: :oops: :oops: and less :lol: :lol: :lol: after that one!

Bad, bad Ninja.... :twisted:
Some people die at 21 but aren't buried until they are 65.
Bobbie En Tejas
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby EMDEE » Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:40 pm

Having been through a bit of toilet humour, to return to Lightning Jnr's point about celebs supporting charities, it would be interesting to know how much is personally donated to a particular charity by any celeb who is promoting it.

These celebs undoubtedly benefit from supporting charities by giving the impression that they are philanthropic, helping their public image, and it would be good to know how philanthropic thet actually are when it comes to putting their hand in their pocket. Maybe some of them do give financial support, but I suspect that some of them probably think they are donating enough by giving their time to the charity.
EMDEE
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Ville Valo » Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:29 pm

I watched that Armani concert thing on four 2day and it just annoyed me. One of beyonces shoes cld probably feed a poor african family for a year.
I agree emdee wish we cld see EXACTLY how much they give. Beyonce recently received 2milliongbp from Tommy Hilfiger for promoting a perfume!! the easiest job she has ever done she says!! Why not give it to Charity? its outrageous! I know she donates and stuff but id love to know how much!!!
Ville Valo
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Postby general jack o'niell » Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:01 pm

:evil:
Last edited by general jack o'niell on Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
general jack o'niell

Postby EMDEE » Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:58 pm

We can all do work for charities in our spare time without putting a valuation on it based on our potential earnings if we were working. The fact is that if you are supporting a charity you need to believe in it and your motive should be altruistic, and not to create an image as I suspect some celebs do. Remember the widow's mite.
EMDEE
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Previous

Return to Current Affairs